Beddinghotline.com

Has anyone had a positive experience purchasing from them? We want the Beautyrest Black Alexia Extra Firm and are getting the best price from them, however a search on this site did not find any reviews of their site. Any advice?

Hi AGK2003,

I would make sure that you’ve read the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible purchase … and perhaps more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

As you can see here as well … I would avoid any of the major brands such as Simmons regardless of where you are purchasing them from.

You can see the specs of the Beautyrest Black Alexia extra firm here and if you compare them to the foam quality guidelines here you will see that they use some very low quality and less durable materials even in their “top of the line” mattresses.

The only mattresses I would even consider as a “possibility” at Mattress Hotline (depending on how well they match the “value” guidelines here that are most important to you) would be the two sided Therapedic models that they carry.

Phoenix