Best budget latex and/or latex hybrid mattress for side sleeper?

I’m a side sleeper, 190 lbs. Looking for a full-size mattress <$1200, preferably <$1000. Looking for something with a plush feel.

Plus if it sleeps extra-cool, since I run hot.

Any recs?

Hi laminate,

I would suggest a Hybrid mattress (coils and latex) and the latex should be approximately 24 to 28 ILD to be considered plush for your weight profile. If possible 3 inches of latex.

All the Best and Sleep Well.

1 Like

Thank you. Any particular brands you favor for this?

Hi laminate,

There are several companies on the TMU platform that can help you. SleepEZ, Latex Mattress Factory, FloBeds. If you speak with one of them they should be able to accommodate your requirements.

1 Like

Thanks so much. Just one more question: is there a reason you recommend hybrid over all-latex? Is it just that it’s less expensive, or do you think even apart from the money it would be a better fit?

Hi laminate,

I’m a firm believer in all-latex mattresses. They are however more expensive. The reason I like all latex mattresses is that you can control the support characteristics of the sleep surface better than other materials. As a side sleeper and assuming your shoulders are wider than your hips, in order to level your spine, a softer density could be used under your shoulders.

I suggested the Hybrid solution simply to hit the price point you had mentioned in your first post.

I hope this helps.

1 Like