Big thank you

New poster just wanting to thank the maintainers of this website for all the useful information. Through this site I was able to gather some good knowledge, make a few Brick and mortar stores to see what my partner and I like and narrow down the field to what we are looking for in a new mattress. Looking at either Flobed or Brooklyn bedding latex.

Hi Weiserone,

Welcome … and I’m glad the site could help you :slight_smile:

You are certainly looking at some great options and I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up choosing.

Phoenix

After much consideration, consultation, reading, more reading, sleepless nights (that mot likely due to the 12 year old pillow top coil mattress) the time had come to order our new Flobeds deluxe mattress. My partner and I are certaily looking forward to its arrival. Also ordered a st. Dormeir cover and mattress.com spruce foundation. Thanks again for great reading, insightful information, and general helpfulness in he search for the right mattress for us.

Hi Weiserone,

As you know I think you made some great choices … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback once everything arrives.

Phoenix

Thank you for this useful site. I am about to try my luck with a DreamFoam, thanks to this site.

Would also like to say thank you! Found a great place to shop due to this website…Midwest Mattress! Hate shopping for new things because of the pressure you usually feel. None of that at this store :slight_smile:

Hi strongback,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us.

I’m not sure which mattress you decided on but Dreamfoam certainly has some great quality/value options.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix