BoxDrop Sleep2Win 13" Memory Foam Mattress

Hey all! I’m looking for a new mattress and tried this one out at my local BoxDrop store. I really liked the unqiue feel of the mattress (it’s a slightly springy memory foam), but haven’t seen any reviews. Does anyone have this mattress? What are your experiences with it? Longevity, durability, comfort, etc. Thanks!

Hi MissyRose,

I looked at the mattress specs but they do not mention the density of any of their foams. Please contact them and see if you can get it, without it, there’s no way to know if they use quality materials in their mattress

Regards

Thank you for the reply! The company finally responded to my email. When I asked for specifics, I was told “To quote specific construction details would be revealing our manufacturing methods which we’d like to keep proprietary.” I attached an image which was the only other information I could get.

HI MissyRose,

Unfortunately, without this crucial information we cannot evaluate the quality of the materials according to The Mattress Underground guidelines and therefor cannot provide any guidance on this mattress.

All the best