Brentwood Home new Air question

Hello everybody,
Once again I want to thank Phoenix for maintaining and doing unbelievable job of educating and helping in our search for “the best” bed.
I am considering purchasing a new air bed - Brentwood Home SmartCore 12" Latex and Gel Memory Foam Mateo ( I read all of the previous posts and I know that Phoenix is not a big fun of the air chambers support system but I am still considering it).
Here are the specifications of the bed: https://www.costco.com/Brentwood-Home-SmartCore-12"-Latex-and-Gel-Memory-Foam-Mateo-King-Mattress-Only.product.100368376.html
Layers:
The beautiful handcrafted cover is made with a Belgium 4-way stretch knit panel & premium upholstery fabrics, infused with all natural New Zealand wool quilted with two ½ -Inch plush layers of ComfortFlex foam and finished with button-tufting for long-lasting durable mattress
1-Inch Gel Memory Foam layer uses the latest generation of gel memory foam, providing personalized support and cooling comfort to keep you at a comfortable sleep temperature through the night
2-Inches Natural Latex for an added layer of natural comfort and bounce
1-Inch airflow support foam for added support and breathability, keeping you cool and comfortable
The SmartCore feature is comprised of a 6-inch thick air element which is controlled digitally providing custom comfort for your personal needs
45 custom comfort settings
2-inches of high density foam base layer and side rails provide long lasting support and excellent edge retention

Safety:
Made with Plant-Based CertiPUR-US foams free of flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates
Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633-Federal flammability (open flame) Standards without the use of chemicals

Technical Specs:
Box spring is not included
King mattress dimensions: 76" W x 80" L x 12" H
2 – twin XL Mattresses
1-Inch Gel Memory Foam
4 LB density and 14 ILD
2-Inch Natural Latex Foam
4.3 LB density and 70 ILD
1-Inch Ventilated Airflow Foam
1.5 LB density and 30 ILD
6-inch SmartCore air element
45 Comfort Control Settings
2-Inch Therapeutic Support Base with Edge Support
1.8 LB density and 30 ILD

Is there a weak link/layer in construction?
Any thoughts and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,