Brooklyn Bedding Cool Supreme ..first and ongoing reviews

It was waiting on my back porch as I got home from work! King size Cool Supreme
Well I didn’t waste no time taking my old mattress off and throwing it to the side …for now I am using my box spring from my old mattress until I decide what I want for a foundation…

First off it is heavy and akward to carry and I’m a fairly large and able bodied man…got it on my box spring and started to take off plastic that it was shrunk in…it starred to expand immediately …make sure u got this in place before you take off plastic…

Within a hour or so it expanded to almost of it’s full thickness which is 11 inches (?)
Got my mattress protector and fresh sheets on… Also got my two free pillows which seem extremely nice…

Mattress so far seems to me much like the tempedic cloud supreme that they claim it to be comparable to and what I went to stores and tried out…

Haven’t noticed any odor(off gassing) from mattress yet… now the latex pillows do have a slight odor but nothing to bad…

So tonight will be first night on it and I will be back tomorrow to give yall the results!!

Feel free to ask questions and I will try to answer them best I can…

Also to anybody who can answer this … I might buy a adjustable Bed so if anybody has got a good place online to purchase from let me know…

Big thanks to Phoenix for this website and his knowledge that he freely shares…and also to anybody who replied to any of my previous threads in my search for a mattress

Feel free to ask any questions and I will be happy to answer best I can

Hi Pooswa,

Thanks for the update. It’s always a great day when you actually get to sleep on a new mattress!

I’m looking forward to any ongoing “sleep reports”.

The adjustable bed thread here should help and includes some links to some of the sources that I use for value comparisons.

Phoenix

First night went good slept like a baby…woke up with a few sore spots but I think that I need to get used to sleeping on memory foam as this is only the second time I have ever spent a full night on one…very happy with the feel and comfort with the mattress after one night…

Also broke in the mattress with the wife :wink: :wink: …always heard that memory foam wasn’t good for that but I can say that we both successfully put that rumor to rest!

Will report back in a week or so …

Wanted to have a few weeks sleeping on it before I gave another update…I am extremely pleased with this mattress and think now I am fully adjusted from making the switch from spring mattress to a memory foam…I’m sleeping like a baby and waking up with no soreness as I mentioned in my last post…

Also love the latex pillows that came with it…

Hi Pooswa,

That’s great news … and thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for the update. I believe I am about to order the same mattress shortly.

Still loving this bed after a few months on sleeping on it…in fact Im loving it even more… No regrets on the purchase …

Just wondering if you purchased the Brooklyn Bedding Cool Supreme and how you like it? I’m thinking about ordering one…

Thank You,
Vickie

Hopefully your still on here making a decision…

I still really like mattress and have no regretted my purchase …

The mattress has softened but not enough to cause any problems …

I still using my old box spring and i think that is not a good enough foundation for the mattress…

I’m bringing this thread back from the dead!

I love this mattress it has gotten better with age…I haven’t noticed any changes to mattress besides getting a little softer that that I mentioned in a update a few years ago …I now have it on a platform with slats so that’s the only thing that has changed from original setup …

I tell people all the time about this website and how much it helped me decide on my purchase…I’m about to purchase a full size mattress for my son …and you better belive that this is one of the first place I came to do research .

Hi Pooswa,

Welcome back!

I’m glad your Brooklyn Bedding Cool Supreme is still performing well for you. The slight gradual softening is normal and I’m happy it is still comfortable for you. Your new platform bed set up sounds perfect for this mattress.

Thank you for spreading the word! Keep us up to date with any future questions or purchases.

Phoenix