budget mattress

Looking to purchase a new innerspring mattress, would love a latex bed but cant due to kids. I was about to purchase a posterpedic mattress from costco, but read the guide about the quality of material inside commercial mattresses. Where can i find a king interspring mattress for around $800 locally (zipcode 94080) or online.

Hi sleepking,

There is more about the different ways to choose a suitable mattress (either locally or online) that can help you identify and minimize the risks involved with each of them in post #2 here and there is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses.

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the San Francisco region (subject to the “value” guidelines I linked) are listed in post #2 here.

The mattress shopping tutorial also includes two links to lists of many of the better online options I’m aware of (in the optional online step) and post #4 here and posts #3 and #4 here also include some links to some of the better lower budget online options I’m aware of as well.

Phoenix