California King all-natural latex

Hi,

My husband and I want an all-natural latex mattress. We read online and really like the product and way of doing business Spindle. Unfortunately, we need a California King size and they do not sell that. The representative at Spindle suggested we post here to ask for leads on other companies that make a similar product in a California King. Specifically we are interested in all-natural-latex, interchangeable layers, preferably continuous process latex (but will consider Talalay) at a good price ($2000-2500 range). Thank you in advance for your help!

Susan

Hi avidhiker,

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of that are in your area.

If you are considering online options then the mattress shopping tutorial includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) and many of them sell latex and latex hybrid mattresses that use different types and blends of latex that have a wide range of different designs, options, features, return and exchange policies, and prices that would be well worth considering. Post #3 here also includes a list of many online manufacturers that sell component latex mattresses as well (with some overlap with the members list).

Phoenix