Can this mattress be used with an adjustable bed?

It is an innerspring with foam. In the specifications it says it is not compatible with an adjustable bed but the salesman at the store it was.

Does a mattress have to be specifically for an adjustable bed?

You’re correct, in the specs it states not adjustable base compatible but in the questions section they state that it is. I’d be very hesitant about using it with an adjustable base since if any problems develop with the mattress it could invalidate the warranty since they stated it’s not compatible. Also keep in mind that their policy states: “Returns are not accepted on mattresses”.

• Bill

Hi jwblue, welcome back after 3 years!

It’s important to always check for recommended bases when purchasing a new mattress. This is a common way for consumers to accidentally void their warranties…some mattress types are not compatible with certain frame types sand can potentially damage a new mattress, or lack proper support for the mattress thereby giving you an inferior sleeping experience. If possible, it’s always good to get those recommendations in writing.

I did check the Reverie and see here that they do state ‘it will work fine with any Twin XL adjustable base’ so I would say the best thing to do would be contacting the manufacturer themselves for a definitive answer…as returns are not accepted, Better safe than sorry! (And thanks @Sweet_Dreams - we were typing answers simultaneously!).

~ Basilio

1 Like