Charles P. Rogers

Hi adriatic,

They don’t provide enough information to make any meaningful assessment or comments about the mattress (the only thing they say is that it has an innerspring (pocket coil) and some Talalay latex). What you would need to find out is the thickness of all the layers or components from top to bottom, the type of material in each layer, the density of any polyfoam or memory foam, and the type and blend of any latex. If the mattress has an innerspring (which this one does) then it would also be helpful to know the type of innerspring (in this case it’s a pocket coil), along with the number and gauge of the coils. I would also want to know the density of the foam surround that was surrounding the innerspring.

They should be able to provide this for you and if you can post this on the forum I’d be happy to help you identify any potential weak links in the mattress or to make more comments about it.

There are a few thoughts about Charles P Rogers in general in post #2 here although their current lineup is new.

You can also see my thoughts about some of the misleading and deceptive information on the Old Bed Guy website and the reason he promotes them so heavily in this topic.

@Clawdia

They do seem to have a good return policy. I should also mention that the density of latex for a local purchase isn’t really relevant because it’s not a “quality spec” with latex.

Phoenix