Christeli Mattress

I have been looking at and researching the Christeli Mattresses. I talked to the people their and they do not hide anything on their products and materials used. Based on everything I have found and they confirmed that have some great beds and great prices. However they are not setup with progressive financial so I could get the 90 day same s cash. I have the cash I just don’t want to put it out all at one time. All of their mattresses use 5.3 over 8lb and the ILD go from 13 to 16. Looks very well built.
The Danieli by Christeli® they compare their mattresses to temper-pedic models at a much lower price. This one us 1500.

Cool Breeze™ Memory Foam
Four inches of 5.3lb Cool Breeze™ Memory Foam originally developed by NASA. Ventilated design keeps you cool and comfortable.HD Cool Breeze™ Memory Foam
One inch of 8lb Cool Breeze™ Memory Foam for more exacting contour and pressure free sleep.
Aloe Vera Cover
Downy soft feel- Sooths and regenerates the skin.

European Box Top

Label

Handles
These handles affix the Euro box-top to the base and allow for easy adjustments.

Adjustable Firmness Ortho-Core™ Support
Ortho-Core™ is our newest technology that allows you to adjust the firmness at home. With an easy turn of the base you can adjust the Danieli mattress to be firmer or softer. Ortho-Core™ is made up of 2lb density foam that’s Orthopedic approved.

Better Edge™
Our exclusive technology adds 25% more sleeping surface and extends the life of the mattress. Better Edge™ eliminates that feeling of “rolling off” when you sleep near the edge.

Is their any other companies that are close to these mattresses. I tried to post the cut away pic but it wouldn’t post.

Also what is your opinion of these mattresses.

Thanks

Hi jdeck66,

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … I would make sure you’ve read the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to help you make the best possible choices.

I think highly of Christeli and they use good quality materials and would certainly be well worth considering. A forum search on Christeli (you can just click this) will also bring up more information and feedback about them. The tutorial post also includes a list of some of the better online memory foam manufacturers and retailers I’m aware of that would also be well worth considering (it’s in post #12 here).

Once you are down to a few finalists that are all choices between “good and good”, then you can make a final choice about which mattress purchase would be best for you based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

Phoenix