Cirrus Luxe ES

Hi Millenor,

They are a member here which means that based on my many conversations with them and on their transparency, the quality of the materials they use in their mattresses, and on their designs and options (including their return options), I would consider them to be among the best quality and value choices in the country. They use the same quality (or better) materials as Tempurpedic and have much lower prices.

I’m not sure where your pricing is coming from because their Cirrus Luxe ES is $2299 even in king size (the most expensive size) unless of course you are buying two mattresses and a foundation (split king) which is significantly more no matter who you buy from (the “equivalent” Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe for example would be about $6500 and the Cloud Luxe Breeze would be about $8500 in split king).

You can read a little more in post #2 here about how they “match” their mattresses to the Tempurpedic lineup.

Phoenix

PS: I just noticed Paladin732’s comments about being “shady” (which was written while I was typing my own reply) and I believe this has implications which are not helpful, don’t reflect the quality or value of their mattresses or their ethics, and are not accurate at all based on my own personal knowledge and many hours of in depth conversations with them.