Comfort layer of the Nest Bedding Hybrid Latex Medium of 2016

Hello,

I had a 2016 Nest Bedding Hybrid Latex with a medium comfort layer that I really liked.
I replaced the mattress through their warranty in 2020 because it was sagging and no longer supporting my body. The medium comfort layer was softer than the 2016 medium so I purchased the firm comfort layer and replaced it. That was fine for a very short period of time but it lost its firmness and I had to buy another one. I read on the forum that Nest has changed their latex several times and I was wondering if anyone knows what was used in 2016(type and ILD) to buy that or something similar.

Thanks

Hi OldNestLover.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, disruptions with production a la Covid did require them to change some of their materials in the last several years.

I’m fairly certain if you reach out to them directly they’d be happy to tell you what the components of your mattress were when you bought it in 2016. They’d be the most direct source. If for some reason you can’t get the information from them directly, let us know and we’ll see what we can dig up for you!

NikkiTMU

Hi NikkiTMU,

Thank you. I have already contacted Nest’s support but they were not able to provide me the spec of the Latex that was shipped in my 2016 mattress. Would you be able to help me?

Thanks

Hi NikkiTMU,

I am trying to buy a 3P replacement for the comfort layer of my Nest mattress, could you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,