Confused about which top layer firmness for 10 inch organic

Which firmness for the top layer in a 10 inch organic would I choose if I sleep mostly side and back but occasionally stomach sleep? My weight is 135 - 140 and height is 5 7. I used the mattress build tool on the sleepEz site but, it showed medium for stomach, soft for back, side and toss/turner which is why I’m not sure which to choose.

Hi mojowcs and welcome tp the forums and thanks for the inquiry! The best middle ground between soft/medium/firm and medium/medium/firm would be soft/firm/medium. You can either order it as soft/firm/medium, or just order soft/medium/firm and rearrange the layers when you get the mattress and sleep on it.

Thank you for the info. I’m also unsure of what organic mattress thickness I should choose…10 or 13 inch. Would I gain any benefit if I went with the 13 inch instead of the 10 inch? If the 13 inch is something worth choosing, should I go with the soft, med, firm, xfirm like the mattress builder tools shows?

The 13" isn’t better than the 10", it’s just taller. People normally choose the 13" because they want a taller mattress or weigh 300 pounds or more. Outside of that, it’s more money than you need to spend. If you choose the 13" mattress, I would definitely choose what the website recommended. Our initial recommendations (essentially) have a 90% success rate (we only have a 10% layer exchange rate and a 3%-4% return rate) so there’s a 90% chance that the above recommendation works perfectly for you!

Thanks for answering my questions. I just placed an order for a 10inch organic. This will replace my 13 year old Simmons Natural Care Hartwell Valley plush which is showing some noticeable body impressions.

OK great! Thank you so much for the order, and if there’s anything else we can help with, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re always happy to help!