Confusion with choose latex layers density for luxuries comfort

Dear Sir / Madam, I am 62 Kg weight and My wife 60 Kg. we have two kids. recently we have owned al latex mattress king size 78 x 72 - 8 " thickness with 2 layers ( 6" with 19 ILD Density on firm side and 2" with 10 ILD on soft side ). Bothe layers are merged with glue. after owning this still my wife and me not feel the plush not enough and we want more bounce . My kids also want the same. hence I am plan to replace the another one.

In this citation I need your kind suggestion that how can I choose the latex layers density and thickness that we get more plush soft feel and other hand need to consider the back pain too.

I think I will request to company to replace with 4" two layers without gluing ( 4" 24 ILD on firm side and 4" 10 ILD on soft side ). Could you please suggest me that is this selection is better option than mymy existing one which is currently I have 6" with 19 ILD Density on firm side and 2" with 10 ILD on soft

and another query, is glued one is better or shall I request without glue

one more clarification is latex thickness can affect durability ? As I have the existing one is the combine 6" + 2" . If I replace 4" + 4" , it will decrease the durability ? which one is better. please suggest me sir

Hello Kumaradhasqc

Thank you kindly for reaching out. At you respective weights, if you are both primarily side or back sleepers, we recommend a 3" Soft Talalay (19ILD) over 3" Medium Dunlop (30-32ILD) over 3" Firm Dunlop (38-40ILD). The soft on top will provide the contour and pressure relief you both will need, while the medium over firm below offers gradual support. Nine inches of latex is the perfect amount to achieve both contour and support all in one. I suggest splitting your layers if you would like to have adjustability options on each side of your mattress.

The above configuration has been ideal for nearly 80% of our customers that are side or back sleepers and that weigh between 100lbs and 180lbs. I do not recommend multiple softs (more than 3") in your mattress. 90% of our customers that have ordered more than 3" of soft (19ILD or lower), they eventually wake up with lower to mid back pain due to lack of support in the mattress. This is why the soft over medium over firm has worked for so many at your respective weights.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to call as well. You can reach us at 480-966-8731 from 10am to 6pm Monday thru Sunday. Thanks again, we look forward to hearing from you!

SleepEZ

Dear Sir,
Many thanks for your kind advise sir. we will go through the same as your suggestion

Kumaradhasqc

It is our pleasure! Please don’t hesitate to reach out anytime should you have additional questions. Good luck!

SleepEZ