Content and construction

Hi nancymariec,

If this is for a full size mattress only then I think it would probably be a better choice than most of the mattresses that the majority of people end up purchasing and would be be a fair value at a reasonable cost.

Since a mattress is one of the most important purchases you can make and will have a bigger effect on your overall well being than almost anything else you purchase over the course of the next decade or so, I would personally take the trip to Parklane if it was only 40 miles or about an hour away from you and they would have a number of mattresses that for most people would be in a better quality/value range than the mattress you are considering.

You can see my thoughts about buying a mattress/topper combination where you can’t test the specific combination in person in post #2 here. If you can test the combination in person then it can be a good strategy but I would be especially careful that the combination doesn’t have any weak links in the overall design and that it’s a suitable match for you because when you add a topper over a mattress then the softer comfort layers of the mattress that were designed to provide comfort and pressure relief will be deeper inside your sleeping system and would become more transition or support layers that may need to be firmer than the softer upper layers of a mattress.

Phoenix