CozyPure Latex Mattress

I’ve been researching mattresses for the last 6 months. The Mattress Underground has been a wonderful resource. The thread from TDI Hoo went into the kind of detail necessary for a person who could not make the trip to CozyPure in Virginia from South Florida.

Here is some additional information that Patti from CozyPure has shared with me. She said it takes about 2 weeks to make the mattress and about 3 days to deliver it from Virginia to South Florida. So, it would be quite feasible to order a mattress and have it within 4 weeks time. She also pointed out that even though Paypal appears to charge tax for out of state purchasers, that they will correctly charge for the amount without tax. Also, the Mattress Underground discount would also be correctly applied if processed through Paypal.

Patti from CozyPure also sent me an email that states the following:
First is a one-page and very crude diagram I made with the firmness zones of our mattress core and the ILD firmness index for latex. It’s supposed to show the 5 density zones of the core, like an aerial view.

CozyPure© 5-Zone 100% Natural Latex Core
Density Zones
ILD # (Indent Load Deflection) - Firmness index for Latex
Medium Soft is 27
Medium is 29
Medium Firm is 32
Medium is 29
Medium Soft is 27

Second is a webpage description of the comfort layers we offer. Here is the link:

https://www.cozypure.com/natural-latex-adjustable-comfort-layers?chapter=5 (on their site the link is called 15 REASONS)

The link Patti sent really showed me the level of detail I was looking for. The pictures showed up close shots of the different components, such as the mattress cover, mattress protector, the wool, and the layers of latex.

I found Patti to be informative and courteous.

I am looking forward to placing my order for the Pure Performance PERFECTION latex mattress with LaNoodle topper.

Hi Dmink,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the information about Cozy Pure.

Interestingly (and synchronistically) enough I had an hour long conversation today with Cheryl and I’m always impressed with our conversations, her transparency, and some the information she shares … including some of the information you’ve mentioned here.

Most of all … congratulations on your upcoming mattress purchase … you are certainly making a great choice :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Dmink,

any follow up on the delivery process from Cozypure. I too am from South Florida and I’m thinking about ordering a mattress. Little nervous about ordering something I haven’t officially tested though!

Hi Hotfoot,

Glad to hear from another South Floridian.

I ordered the Perfection model along with the foundation, la noodle topper, mattress protecter, and 2 la noodle pillows.

Two weeks from the day I placed the order, Hans called to inform me that my order had shipped. He informed me of the carrier and the expected date of arrival, which was 3 to 4 days later. This was exactly what Patti anticipated from manufacture date to shipment arrival.

The carrier was Fedex freight. The driver called me on the day of delivery to inform me of his approximate delivery time. The driver also verified the address and best route to arrive by. Right on time, the delivery man, yes 1 man, delivered 4 boxes. One box for the super heavy mattress. Two boxes for the foundation. And, one box with the accessories. The delivery man placed everything in my garage. I opted for the free delivery to the house. For my situation, I did not need to spend the additional $250 for inside delivery and setup. I was fortunate to have some family help us bring it in and set it up. It only cost me a cold beverage :wink:

The only downside is that I had to dispose of my old mattress and box springs. I ended up just keeping the old stuff in the garage for a few weeks until bulk pickup came by (for free).

As far as the product is concerned, we have been very happy. In fact, I have a hard time keeping the kids and pets off of it. My husband and I did notice that the mattress protecter is extremely long, but it will shrink up after a few washes. Everything we received is made from high quality materials, including the individual packaging materials and information sheet. There was absolutely no chemical, plastic, or cardboard smell.

I definitely think that the price tag is in line with the level of quality this company shows, from its staff to its products.

I have been completely satisfied with this purchase and would buy from CozyPure again should the opportunity arise. I found the entire experience to be positive.

Hi Dmink,

Thanks for the update and for sharing your thoughts about your CozyPure mattress purchase … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Phoenix