Custom mattress company in Ontario, Canada

Hi there. I’m wondering if anyone can recommend a mattress company that will make me a custom made mattress. I live in Paris, Ontario, Canada. Roughly an hour or so West of Toronto.
Thanks

Hi Gracey and welcome back after 10 months!

Unfortunately, with all the twists and turns in the business world over the last few years, we can’t provide geographic listings of manufacturers and retailers.

There has been a lot of positive feedback on the Fitum fit Obasan (Obasan.ca) for custom latex mattresses if thats what you have in mind; we also have a number of great Trusted Members of the site in Canada like CBH in New Brunswick, Evrbed in Calgary, MFC in Delta B.C., Restmore in Winnipeg, and SnugSleep in Vancouver. As these all have been vetted for high quality, transparency in construction and materials, generous exchange/return policies and excellent customer assistance - if you know what type of bed you are looking to have built, and can let them know your Stats (height, BMI, sleeping position(s) and any underlying health conditions) and your PPP (Posture & alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences), they can help you to create a sleep solution customized for your exact specifications. I wish you success in your journey to find your ideal mattress!

~ Basilio

Ok, I’ll take a look. Thanks for the reply