deleted

deleted

Hi Howard Marshall,

HUH!!??

I have no idea why you are upset at the content of the email you received and it certainly doesn’t provide any legitimate reason for the type of comments in your post or your title or for any type of “warning”.

You are also on the edge of crossing the line of the forum rules for a personal attack.

Can you explain why anything in the email you posted would be any cause for any type of concern because I don’t see any problem in the contents of the email at all?

You can also see how the site is supported in this article and the source of income that supports the site is certainly no secret (see post #2 here as well).

Your post and comments are “bizarre” to say the least and I have no idea what you may be thinking that could possibly justify the comments you are making outside of the most obvious reason that you are just here to be confrontational and are using some type of figment of an overactive imagination to justify it.

Phoenix

deleted

Hi Howard Marshall,

The staff at Dreamfoam (and Brooklyn Bedding) often fill in for each other so that they don’t miss emails and can provide customer service when one of them is unavailable.

They aren’t even trying to “hide” that it’s not Chuck that replied to you so I don’t think there is some “conspiracy” at work here.

The reasons that some people find to get upset is sometimes a real source of amazement to me.

Phoenix

Hi Howard Marshall,

R & S Mattress is one of the Brooklyn Bedding companies and they are one of the sponsors of the Birdies For The Brave Patriots Outpost at the Phoenix Open PGA event which teamed up with Operation Shower to support the pregnant wives of servicemen that are overseas. John (the owner) and Chuck were both at the event which is why Mario was filling in and answering Chuck’s email while he was at the event.

Hope that solves your “mystery”.

Phoenix

[quote=“Phoenix” post=48138]Hi Howard Marshall,

R & S Mattress is one of the Brooklyn Bedding companies and they are one of the sponsors of the Birdies For The Brave Patriots Outpost at the Phoenix Open PGA event which teamed up with Operation Shower to support the pregnant wives of servicemen that are overseas. John (the owner) and Chuck were both at the event which is why Mario was filling in and answering Chuck’s email while he was at the event.

Hope that solves your “mystery”.

Phoenix[/quote]

ARE YOU KIDDING. They were attending the “PHOENIX” Open PGA. Obvious conspiracy is obvious. They were attending your golf event.

Just kidding, this poster is crazy…I’ve dealt with Dreamfoam first hand, and they had great customer service even though I returned their merchandise they were NOTHING but accommodating and understanding.

ON an unrelated note, I actually had valid reasons to be upset with Nature’s Sleep, because their CEO Marc Werner called me and threatened to sue me because I was asking too many questions.

Hi EZ4HZ,

The worst part is that I didn’t even get to go “my own” tournament :frowning:

Phoenix