diffrences between sleepez natural latex and flexus natural latex

have been looking at purchasing either the sleepez natural latex and flexus natural latex and wanted to know what the main diffrences are between them? so far ive noticed that sleepez layers are adjustable while flexus isnt and that sleepez uses bleneded talay for their natural latex while flexus uses natural talay. also i am 5"8 and 130 pounds and a back/side sleeper with back pain would the 9 inch or 10 inch version of either matress be better?also im unsure of what firmness combination to use since i couldnt find an all latex matress anywhere near me so im unsure of what to pick and are layers exchangeable? also is the sleepez discount not addable on to other coupons?

Hello and thanks for reaching out! Please keep in mind that there are only 2 manufacturers of Talalay latex in the world and only a handful of Dunlop manufacturers in the world. As such, we’re all getting our latex from the same few places. When comparing companies, warranty and return policy is important, customer service reputation is important, and number of years in business is important as well. When comparing mattresses, ours stand out because they are tailored to every person’s individual needs and preferences. They are easily and fully adjustable because of our layered design coupled with our zippered removable cover.
We have both blended Talalay (available in the natural line) and 100% natural Talalay (available in the organic line). If you’re looking for a mattress that’s more supportive for your back, then the 9" mattress would likely do better for you. Based on the information you’ve provided, I would absolutely recommend soft Talalay for your top layer, medium Dunlop for the middle layer, and firm Dunlop for the bottom layer. The top layer of soft Talalay will provide the contour and pressure relief needed to avoid pressure points like hip pain or shoulder pain. The medium and firm Dunlop layers will ensure that you get all the support needed to maintain proper spinal alignment and avoid back pain.
If you start with a certain setup and find that it’s too soft, you can unzip the cover and rearrange the layers to get a firmer feel out of the mattress, or you can exchange a layer to make it softer. We have a 90 day exchange and return period, so you can exchange a layer within the first 90 days for a flat-rate $30 fee for the first exchange and actual cost of shipping for any subsequent exchanges. We will ship your layers first, and we will ship them with extra plastic that you can use to package your current layers, and we will ship it with a pre-paid Fed Ex return label. Also, if you will please call us when you are ready to ship your layers back we will schedule a free Fed Ex pick up for you.
We can only apply one coupon code per order, but you can definitely stack the MUG coupon code on top of our $300 and $500 off sale.