DIY Help to recreate beautyrest Simmons comforpedic plush

I would love any advice on product suggestions to create a mattress similar to the 10 yr old comforpedic plush I had. I’m 5’2" & 122lbs side sleeper. I’m also considering coils instead of a foam base. Here is all I can find about the specs
2.5" NxG"M Memory Foam 3.5lb
2" 5.5lb NxGTM Advanced
Memory Foam
1" Progressive Support Latex
Support Base -8" 2.0 lb
Thank you!

It’s important to remember that the DIY process is iterative. Replicating the comfort of our Simmons Comfortpedic involves trial and error due to various contributing factors.

If you enjoyed the feel of your 10-year-old Comfortpedic with an 8" 2 lb core, I wouldn’t recommend switching to a pocket coil unless you felt something was lacking in terms of comfort since the beginning. There’s a chance it might not offer the same level of comfort or support you appreciated in the Comfortpedic. It’s not about right or wrong, but personal preference. Switching materials might require an adjustment period. While you could end up loving a pocket coil, it’s generally safer to stick with what works when it comes to mattresses.

The Mattress Underground is an excellent resource for finding materials to start building a new mattress.

We are also trying to find anything at all like the old Comforpedic. Nothing seems to exist. Please let me know if you are able to recreate