DIY Supply - 15" Zippered Cover

So before I sunk $1500 into a new matress I wouldn’t be able to test out in advance. I decided to try a latex mattress topper on top of my cheapy 10" $200 mattress. I bought Pure Green 3" Dunlop Latex topper then two days later it was prime day and I couldn’t pass up also getting an additional 2" Lucid Dunlop Latex topper.

So far …i love it. But I’d like to give it a more polished look and feel with a zippered cover. Any ideas?

I purchased my zippered cover along with all latex components for building my mattress at Arizona Premium Mattress. I purchased the King Bamboo - Wool Zippered Mattress Cover. I have to say I really like it. It sleeps cool in summer (haven’t owned through winter/cold, but I’m sure it will be fine.).

Hi lucyinthefknsky,

Good idea to keep everything looking ‘neater’ - and it’s great to hear you love it - congratulations on resuscitating your old mattress! I agree with @DaveStan, the APM Bamboo and Wool Zippered cover would certainly fit the bill. You might want to take a look at the options offered by the DIY experts in the Trusted Members of the site, like SleepEZ, DIY Mattress, and Latex Mattress Factory among others, have zippered covers in a variety of materials and price points. And please keep us posted, once you’ve spent some time on your refreshed bed, your experiences with it. Again, it’s great to hear you brought your mattress back to life!

~ Basilio