Diy Ultimate hybrid

Would this be a good combination a combi coil with a 3 in medium blended Talalay then a 2 inch soft Talalay. Also what is the difference between blended and natural.Would a 13 inch cover be correct for this.Do you think this would be a major improvement over the standard ultimate hybrid?

Yes, that is a common configuration and you would need a 13" cover. Blended is part natural latex and part synthetic latex. It last a little longer because synthetic latex is stronger than natural. Natural latex is just that, no synthetic. It will have a slightly softer overall feel. Both are Oeko-tex 100 Class 1 certified. An extra 2" is an improvement for sure.

Thanks, I noticed that a 13 in cover is not listed on diy mattress but is on your main sight. Shipping comes up cheaper on the diy site.

You can order the 12" and put a note during checkout that you want 13". If you give me your last name I will look for it when it comes through and make the change myself.

Just ordered,last name is combs.

Got it and thank you! Order changed to 13" cover.

Thanks the main reason i ordered from you,always on top of things.

and we appreciate that.

It has been great so far.

That is a very popular combination for our DIYers for sure

Talalay then a 2 inch soft Talalay. Also what is the difference between blended and natural.Would a 13 inch cover be correct for this asian restaurant