Do you know about this company?

In my endless search for a new latex mattress, I came across this website and product: http://www.olejostores.com/boyd_specialty_sleep_910_natural_flex_natural_latex_mattress-7877.aspx

As you can see, the price is drastically lower than everything I’ve seen so far. It says the mattress is natural dunlop but I’m really skeptical of its quality and durability. Any guidance I can get regarding what questions I should ask when I speak to them tomorrow will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Sung

Hi sung,

You were wise to be skeptical :slight_smile:

This is the Boyd Natural Flex 910 and you can see the specs on the Boyd website here.

I have mentioned their engineered latex mattresses in several places in the forum (such as here) because unfortunately … what Boyd calls “engineered latex” … isn’t latex at all but polyfoam that has been fabricated to feel somewhat like latex.

I don’t know the density of the polyfoam and it would still be good value even for a polyfoam mattress (and I would still want to know the density of the polyfoam in both layers) … but it’s not latex, Dunlop or Talalay.

You can also find them at Sams Club here for a little less for those who are interested in a low cost polyfoam mattress.

Phoenix