Does Anyone Have a SleepEZ Memory Foam Mattress?

Hello it’s been awhile,

Anyways i currently have a SleepEZ 13000 and it feels good and all but i really like memory foam and need a bed for my quest bedroom which i will be staying in on occasion.
I really like the feel of the Tempurpedic Rhapsody beds but they are insainly expensive for what they are and the SleepEZ memory foam looks to be very similar in quality material and layer as the Rhapsody. I am wonder if anyone has had any experience with this memory foam from SleepEZ before i pull the trigger on it and how they like it

Thanks

:slight_smile:

Hi Immortal216,

There is more about the different ways that one mattress can “match” or “approximate” another one in post #9 here and the SleepEZ memory foam mattress is certainly a good quality/value choice and it has no lower quality materials or weak links in terms of durability but I’m not so sure how it compares to the Tempurpedic Rhapsody Luxe (the Rhapsody has been discontinued) in terms of how it feels because it has quite a different design and layering.

You can see the specs of the Rhapsody Luxe in post #3 here.

As you probably know SleepEZ focuses more on latex mattresses and I haven’t seen any feedback on the forum from members that have purchased their memory foam mattress but if you call SleepEZ then they would be able to give you some guidance about how it feels or how it may compare to any of the Tempurpedic models.

Some of the manufacturers or retailers in the online memory foam list here make memory foam mattresses that are specifically designed to be a reasonable approximation for some of the Tempurpedic mattresses and may be worth considering as well if you are looking for a mattress that is a close approximation to the Rhapsody Luxe.

Phoenix

Cool thanks for pointing me in the right direction as always! =)