Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Thanks for the helpful information. Looking forward to purchasing a Tuft and Needle bed!

Edit: Can you let me know where I can enter in that I"m a member of Mattress Underground to receive the membership discount for Tuft and Needle?

Hi ecshin,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

You just need to call or email them to let them know you are a member here and they will credit the same card used to make the purchase within a few days.

Phoenix

Thank you for this unbiased informative site, Canā€™t wait to select my new mattress with extra discount or bonus!

Hi humptydumpty,

Welcome to the site ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us :).

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding ā€¦ and of course any comments or questionis you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Phoenix, thanks for all of the information (SO much info). Iā€™m trying to absorb and assimilate it as best I can in order to make a good purchase. My wife and I have decided to buy a his side/her side all latex mattress from one of your member companies. We live in rural Alabama with no custom latex retailers close by, so we visited a Savvy Rest dealer in Atlanta. Got our feet wet, so to speak, and now are reading and re-reading your material preparing to take the plunge. Thanks again!

Hi jharvey,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

There is a lot of information here that can certainly take some time to go through and ā€œassimilateā€ but itā€™s certainly worth it because you will be sleeping on a good quality mattress for many years. Latex is certainly a very high quality and durable material for those who like how it feels and performs and it sounds like you are leaning in a good direction if you have tested a Savvy Rest and are talking to one of the members here that sells a similar component mattress.

Iā€™m not sure where you are in Alabama but just in case you havenā€™t seen it yet and are looking for any additional somewhat ā€œlocalā€ options then the better options and possibilities Iā€™m aware of in the Atlanta area are listed in post #2 here and the list for the Birmingham, AL area is in post #57 here just in case itā€™s also in reasonable driving distance.

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

As many others have commented, I have benefited greatly from reading your website! I have been searching for greener options for a new mattress for myself and a guest room. Thank you for taking the time to respond to each question and concern posted here so thoroughly and honestly. I hope to let you all know my decisions soon!

Hi ja1102,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Thanks!

Hi tbrookej,

Welcome ā€¦ and youā€™re welcome :slight_smile:

Phoenix

After reading all the materials on the mattresses I decided to purchase the Ultimate Dreams Mattress from dreamfoambedding.com. Chuck was efficient in helping me order my mattress. He also graciously setting me up with the free pillow offer for being a member of this forumā€¦ Canā€™t wait to try out new mattress and pillow.

This site is most helpful in helping me decide on a mattress to buy.

Hi humptydumpty,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad the site could help you!

As you probably know from your reading here you are certainly making a good quality/value choice ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your comments and feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Thanks for the resources guys!! Looking forward to getting a quality mattress!

also, can i still get a discount if purchased thru amazon?

Hi Danielz,

Iā€™m not sure which mattress you are referring to but Amazon isnā€™t a member of the site so if you purchase a mattress that is made by a member of the site but is fulfilled by Amazon then there would be no discount or bonus and you would be subject to Amazonā€™s large item exchange/return policy (see post #11 here) rather than the exchange/return policy of the manufacturer themselves.

Phoenix

I believe the 10% discount promo code is cheaper than amazon. Promo code is listed on their home page.

Just to be clear, the 5% discount only applies to a mattress purchased from a participating member, but not toppers, covers, or other accessories?

Hi benjammin,

Some of the members offer a discount and some offer a bonus (the individual list is here) which they have agreed to provide on mattresses only. They are available on any purchase from the members directly but they normally canā€™t be combined or ā€œstackedā€ with other discounts that they may have available from time to time.

Phoenix

Would like to thank you for all of the wonderful information Iā€™ve gained from this site. I will be purchasing a Tuft & Needle mattress this week and the 6.5% discount will be just the icing on the cake. Will let you know how we like it.

Hi globeg,

Iā€™m glad the site could help you ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you receive it.

Phoenix