Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi Whasy86,

Congratulations on your new mattress :).

I hope itā€™s worth it for you as well and Iā€™m looking forward to finding out how you sleep on it when you receive it. Of course if it isnā€™t then they also have a great return policy so like most of the simplified choice mattresses you can try it without any risk.

Phoenix

Was going to order a tuft and needle, With the Amex $100 credit back it looked like a good option. But I am worried about it being too firm,. Then I found the dreamfoam 12 in 1 customizable mattress that I can change the firmness level and on the king size it is split and me and my fiance, who likes more firmness than me can have different configurations.

I see that there is a bonus pillow with this company for being a member here. Is there any info on what type of pillow it is? Also on the membership list some of them have a promo code, but on the ones that donā€™t, like with dreamfoam how do I get them to apply the bonus to my order?

This site has been a very valuable resource for me while searching for the perfect mattress, Thanks.

Hi acfiz99,

All you have to do is call or email them to let them know you are a member here and you will receive the bonus pillow. Iā€™m not sure which of their pillows they are providing as a bonus with their mattresses and I believe the default depends on the mattress but you could call and ask them to find out for sure.

Assuming that you decide to pull the trigger ā€¦ congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback once youā€™ve received it and have had the chance to try it out.

Phoenix

whatā€™s a good bedframe and boxspring to get with T&N mattress?

Whilst doing my research, read that the T&N works best with slats, no box spring needed. I believe they recommend West Elm. I saw some at IKEA but havenā€™t pulled the trigger yet. Thinking of moving soon and so far the king T&N seems fine on the floor. We have hardwood flooring.

Just got my T&N with the forum discount and AMEX sync credit! Will report back soon

Thanks for all the great info here

Hi nguyda,

There is more information about support systems (bedframes and foundations or platform beds) that are generally suitable for different types of mattresses and some sources for each of them in post #1 here. Some of the information and comments in this topic may be helpful as well since your mattress is also a foam mattress which would need a similar support system.

As orkan mentioned ā€¦ Tuft & Needle (or any mattress manufacturer) will be able to provide you with some recommendations as well that would be suitable for their mattress.

Phoenix

I did go ahead and order the 12 in 1 from dreamfoam. Is there a better thread to post my impressions in when it arrives?

Hi acfiz99,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive it.

I would just post your comments in a new topic.

Phoenix

So glad I found this site. A lot of useful information. Thank you. I will be purchasing the Tuft N Needle King Size 10" within the next few days.

Hi gramacc,

I hope you have the chance to share your comments and feedback once youā€™ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

I have had the opportunity to pre-test the mattress at my daughters house and I love it. Firm, with a little give to it. Perfect for me. My daughters upper back pain and her husbands lower back pain were completely gone within a week and a half. Anxiously awaiting arrival. $100 back from American Express, plus 6.5% back for joining The Mattress Underground, puts it in a great price range for a quality mattress.

Hi Phoenix,

Thank you so much for creating and maintaining this incredibly informative website; Your objectivity is truly a breath of fresh air.

Iā€™ll be purchasing a T&N 10" mattress like many others in this thread, and I totally wouldnā€™t have without this site.

Looking forward to a good nightā€™s sleep! Thanks again!

Hi gramacc and Zzzzzzzz,

Congratulations to both of you on your new mattresses :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback once youā€™ve received them as well.

Phoenix

[quote=ā€œPhoenixā€ post=55376]Hi wraab,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us.

As you know I think highly of Texas Mattress Makers and you are certainly looking at a good quality/value purchase ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix[/quote]

Well it took me over a month to find a frame that I liked and was in stock, so I finally purchased the Rome from Texas Mattress Makers. Itā€™ll be here on Friday. I have to say that even if I hadnā€™t found a bed that fit my needs, Iā€™d still highly recommend them, and Lax. He was great both times I was there, and never tried to up sell or change my mind. He answered all my questions as well as asked me several to kind of move me around to a few other beds. And of course be sure to tell him you are a member here to get that discount. Iā€™ll be back soon with thoughts of my new bed. :slight_smile:

Hi wraab,

Thanks for the update and for letting us know that you made your purchase :slight_smile:

I switched your posts to a new topic of its own with a more relevant title so that others could find it more easily.

Iā€™m looking forward to hearing your thoughts once youā€™ve received it.

Phoenix

This is a test post to check on some subscriber notification emails that were bouncing and will be deleted very soon

Hello!
If If you value a comfortable sleep I would like to highly recomended the bedding of 100% linen. Excellent quality fabrics. There are wonderful luxury fitted sheets of pure washed linen. They are so softened like a cloud. This sheets fit to mattress 18". Please, follow this link: LenokLINENcom - Etsy
Enjoy!
Len.Ok Pure Linen

No problem Phoenix! Thanks for that. Much appreciate all the info the site has.

Thank you for all the information on this site. My wife and I settled on Tuft and Needle and hopefully will be very happy customers! So glad we didnā€™t fall for the Mattress Warehouse run aroundā€¦

Hi calentarse,

As you probably know from your reading here I think you made a good quality/value choice and Iā€™m also looking forward to finding out how you like it and how you sleep on it once youā€™ve received it.

Phoenix