Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Going to buy another mattress or two from DreamFoam, but they donā€™t have the 10% off like they did when I bought 9 months ago. Do they have a discount here?

What about Brooklyn Bedding?

Hi JMSFCA,

The TMU discounts for site members are listed with the information for each member of the site here. Dreamfoam normally has a pillow discount for site members, and Brooklyn Bedding normally has a 5% discount for site members.

I just went to the Dreamfoam site and they currently have an offer of two free pillows + 10% off on purchases over $450.00.

Phoenix

I appreciate all of the insight and information available on this forum! Iā€™m in the market for a new mattress and a complete novice. Not sure how Iā€™d make an informed decision without a resource like this.

Hi LIC614,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m happy that the information presented here has been helpful to you, and hopefully youā€™ve had a chance to read the mattress shopping tutorial here which includes all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice ā€¦ and perhaps more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

Iā€™ll be interested in learning of any mattress buying decisions you might make, plush of course any questions you may have.

Phoenix

Which mattress did you get from mattresses.net? I am thinking about the Eco Sleep Hybrid. Are you happy with your decision?

Hi Tobyrosie,

Iā€™m not sure to whom you were addressing your question, but I always advise to be cautious about putting too much stock into other peopleā€™s comments about how a mattress is working for them and then applying that to you, as you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and I would be careful about using anyone elseā€™s suggestions, experiences or reviews on a specific mattress (either positive or negative) as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you. In many if not most cases these comments, no matter how well meant, can be more misleading than helpful because a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (even if they are in a similar weight range). In other words ā€¦ reviews or other peopleā€™s experiences in general wonā€™t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or ā€œvalueā€ of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here). Just something to keep in mind.

Phoenix

Wow, lots of great information on this site. Thanks!

Hi Brian99,

Iā€™m glad youā€™ve found us and the information here has ben useful to you. Hopefully youā€™ve had the time to read through the mattress shopping tutorial and use the information presented to guide you through your mattress shopping process.

Phoenix

Thanks for such a great resource. Iā€™ve found a lot of mattress options I wouldnā€™t have known about on my own, and am close to finding the right one!

Hi kpine,

Iā€™m glad that youā€™ve found the information here helpful, and Iā€™ll be interested in any questions you have or learning about any mattress decisions you make.

Phoenix

Lots of good info on this site and thank you for the discount, Iā€™m going for a SleepOnLatex 2" topper in medium!

Hi Kaladryn,

Congratulations on your new Sleep on Latex topper! :cheer: Iā€™m glad that the information presented here was helpful to you, hopefully some of it from the topper thread here.

Phoenix

Incredible amount of knowledge on this website to absorb. Iā€™ll be visiting here for several days in order to research all I can in order to make a more informative decision for my mattress purchase. Thanks for all the work you do to help make such a complex process for us layman to accomplish.

Hi Smitty,

Thank you for your kind words, and welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile: A good place to start your research would be the mattress shopping tutorial here.

Phoenix

I am so thankful I found this site. I was close to ordering a Hilton mattress after staying at an Embassy Suites last week while on travel for work. The mattress I currently sleep on is only 3 yrs old and leaves me with a back ache every morning. I have 4 crooked vertebrae in my lower back from a work injury some years ago, and I had given up that I would ever wake feeling great again. I was sick while on travel, so did not realized until I got home that I had no back ache while on travel. In researching the Hilton mattress, I found this site and the topic on the Hilton Mattress that others have had issues with saved me from making a possible bad purchase. Now, I will look elsewhere for a new mattress. I plan to make a trip to Ft Worth next weekend to check out The Mattress Factory at your recommendation and see what they can do for me. I have hope again for a good nightā€™s sleep. thanks for being here.

Hi annao,

Iā€™m glad that you found the information here helpful in your search for a mattress. And thank you for your kind words.

The Mattress Facotry is a member of this site which means that I think very highly of them and that I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency. They are extremely knowledgeable about latex and different configurations, and I hope that they are able to provide you with good information and hopefully assist you with finding a mattress that best suits your needs.

Phoenix

Fantastic site! After doing my own research, I was set on buying from Flo Beds but after perusing this site, it looks like I need to look around a little more . In a year of Sundays, I never would have been able to collect the amount of information on latex beds that are at my fingertips on this site. I learned a TON!! Cudos on the phenomenal site!!

Hi Bosco Is Tired,

Iā€™m happy that youā€™ve found us and are using the information here to assist you in your mattress shopping process. As a note, a good guide and place to start your shopping experience is the mattress shopping tutorial here.

Regarding FloBeds, they are a member of this site which means that I think very highly of them and that I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency. They are extremely knowledgeable about latex and different configurations (especially zoned systems), and I would not hesitate to recommend them for your consideration.

Good luck with your search, and Iā€™ll do my best to assist with any questions you may have.

Phoenix

Man, thereā€™s a lot to take in. Just started the research of a new mattress. Looks like I have a lot of learning to do.

Hi dharmlost,

I hope that you find the information here useful. A good place to start is the mattress shopping tutorial here. Iā€™ll do my best to answer questions you have as you pour through the information presented on the site.

Phoenix