Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

So glad I found this site early in my purchase process - I didnā€™t know how much I didnā€™t know. Iā€™ve scheduled an appointment with Neal at Spindle Mattress on Friday for some testing, and maybe using this great discount opportunity. :silly:

Hi Tom2014,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

You are certainly looking in a great direction and as you know, I and other forum members that have purchased from them think highly of Neal and Spindle mattress and the quality and value of his mattresses.

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Got my discount via Amazon - Ultimate Dreams Queen Eurotop Latex Mattress - from DreamFoam Bedding (Chuck).
WINNING!

I hope I have made the right choice as I suffer from back surgeries- L5S1 4 screws,2 rods and a bone spacerā€¦about to get C6-7 done tooā€¦
I really need a nice mattress as a side sleeper who only gets 5-6 hours of sleep a night.

We bought the support frame too and the cover- Iā€™ll report more when it gets home.

Brotherbob

Hi brotherbob,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

You certainly made a great quality/value choice and Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it.

Just to clarify as well ā€¦ Iā€™m assuming that by ā€œdiscountā€ you mean the ā€œpillow bonusā€ that Dreamfoam provides to the members here because they donā€™t have a discount for Amazon purchases ā€¦ only for purchases that are made from their Dreamfoam site for their customers that use the discount code from their facebook site.

Phoenix

Iā€™ve spent forever on this siteā€¦ love the depth of information about a purchase that I will use probably more than anything else that I own. Iā€™ll be back after my trial for a review. You should add a Reviews section!

Hi joycie,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up buying and of course any comments or feedback you have the chance to share as well.

I believe there are already too many review sites on the web and Iā€™m not a big fan of the value or usefulness of mattress reviews so itā€™s not likely that I would add one (see post #13 here). While I always welcome feedback about the mattresses that the members here have purchased and encourage it ā€¦ by using the forum search function to bring up information about any particular mattress they are interested in the search results will include a mix of reviews and feedback (about the mattress and/or the business they purchased from) but also posts that discuss much more important aspects of a mattress purchase such as the quality and durability of the materials in the mattress and whether a mattress has any weak links in its design so the members have a much more detailed picture of the quality and value of the mattress they are purchasing and are less likely to let other peopleā€™s experiences on a mattress (that may be very different from their own) influence their purchase decision.

At some point I may add a review section that only allows mattress reviews if they include all the specs of the mattress being reviewed and also includes the body type and sleeping positions of the person or people sleeping on the mattress so they would include more relevant information but that may be difficult to monitor.

Phoenix

Tuft & Needle trial extended by 30 days definitely would help!! To get the extended trial and bonus, do I call to place the order? Or can I order through their website and still get the bonus? :huh:

Hi meeowmeeow,

It would be a good idea to place your order on the phone so they can give you the discount as well as the extended trial period.

Phoenix

Thank you!

Thanks!

Hi daringwombat,

Welcome :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix-

I just want to say Thank You! This site has been instrumental in wading through the overwhelming amount of options, etc. when it comes to choosing a mattress. I had originally ordered a Novaform bed from Costco, that I returned after a few weeks because the foam never recovered to its original shape after it was unboxed. Based on your endorsement (of the company) and the very helpful information from the folks at Brooklyn Bedding, Iā€™ve decided to give their Bamboo Bliss mattress a try. Keep up the good work!

Hi nbeavers1982,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum!.

Congratulations on your new mattress as well ā€¦ as you know I think you made a great quality/value choice :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix

Thank you for this forum, it has helped us sort through our options and find reputable online vendors. I just got off a call with Sean at Sleep EZ and think I am about to order a ISLeep EZ 10,000. I will post up our opinion after we give it a good test.

desertfox

Hi desertfox,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Iā€™m also looking forward to your feedback when youā€™ve had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Thank you Phoenix and many others for all the advise. As soon as I move to my new home, I think I will be going with the 12 inch Bamboo Bliss from Brooklyn Bedding. I had never heard of a lot of these manufactures until reading about them here. Great information!

Cotuitbloke

Hi cotuitbloke,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us as well and that the site could help you :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding once the time comes to pull the trigger.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix,

I will be moving to Las Vegas from MA in December and will be ordering then. After that long a drive I will need a
good mattress.

Cotuitbloke

Hi cotuitbloke,

You may have some trouble sleeping in Las Vegas no matter what mattress you own ā€¦ I was under the impression that nobody ever goes to bed in Vegas :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you so much for the invaluable information. My head has been spinning for months, trying to decide on a mattress. The one I have now I bought 10 years ago, and although it is still in good shape, it has always been way too firm for me (which was tough to deal with after reluctantly getting away from a waterbed). I live in the south suburbs of Chicago and will be heading to Lagrange to check out the mattress place you recommended. Wish me luck!