Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

How do I get the member discount from the manufacturer I buy my mattress from?

Hi ruthcarey1,

If they are one of the manufacturing or retailer members here you just need to let them know that you are a member of the forum when you talk with them or email them (or in some cases you can just use their discount code).

Phoenix

Thanks for all the information on this site, Phoenix! It has been very helpful, and I just ordered a new bed from Quality Sleep Shop in Lagrange, IL. I’m psyched to be buying a greener mattress from a local business!

Hi dancub,

I’m glad you found us … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Starting down the road of replacing an 11 year old Sealy mattress, and figured I’d look at a foam mattress. Then, I heard about Casper and Leesa, and I started to research. That led me here, and now I see that there are a wealth of options which may offer more for less, and without the one-size-fits-all approach (though I am impressed with their business model/marketing (the 100 day free trial, no strings attached, is pretty tough to beat)). Looking forward to learning more, and will be calling one of the forums members (Brooklyn Bedding) today for more information. Thanks for the resource!

Hi demaximis,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

The “one size fits all” approach can certainly simplify and streamline the shopping experience but the tradeoff is that they may not be the best “match” or the best “value” compared to other mattresses where there are more options available. There is more about Casper, Leesa, and Tuft & Needle in post #3 here and there is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding and you certainly have many great options available to you depending on the types of materials or the types of mattresses you tend to prefer.

Phoenix

Thanks so much for this awesome resource. It’s overwhelming how much information is here, but your linking to past posts makes all the information so accessible. Fantastic!

Hi crafty3rd,

Welcome … and I’m glad the site could help you :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

Your work here is impressive and I want to offer you my sincere appreciation for what you have done for consumers everywhere. I found this forum this week while I have been mattress shopping. The industry is as thick as pudding with misinformation and your website lends some sanity to the process of trying to become an informed consumer.

I tip my hat to you! Thank you much.
Emily

Hi squirrely,

Welcome … and thanks for the kind words … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Good luck in your search and I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way that I can help with.

Phoenix

This is a fantastic site. It has been so helpful in sorting out my confusion of what mattress to purchase.

Hi Reaper712,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for these forums, this looks like a great resource!

Hi tpunderson,

Welcome :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Thank you for providing this site! It has been a wonderful resource as I research and purchase a new mattress! :slight_smile:

Hi om28v,

I’m glad you found us as well and that the information here could help you :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for “The Mattress Underground” site and all the information it contains!
I see FloBeds is now a member which offers the 5% discount. My wife and I are close to buying a Vzone from them and this will help.

Regards, Ernie

Hi ernie111,

As you know I think highly of Flobeds and they have been a member of the site for some time now (almost 2 years). Their vZone is one of very few zoning systems which can be customized to the specific needs and preferences of each person which makes it somewhat unique compared to most other latex mattresses and it can certainly make a great choice. There is more about the vZone in post #4 here.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding when the time comes to “pull the trigger” :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the information on this site!

Hi ericpike,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us and that the site could help you :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding as well.

Phoenix