Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Thanks for this site! About to order the 12" Supreme from Dream foam.

Hi Steve2015,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

You are certainly making a good quality/value choice and I hope you have the chance to share your comments and feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix

I have found this website and have been lurking for a while.

Finally bit the bullet and am going to try the TN 10 inch.
Thanks for the wealth of information!

Hi mukyun,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad the site could help you!

Congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments when youā€™ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Iā€™m so thankful that I found this site Phoenix. Iā€™m getting a Dreamfoam Latex mattress soon and Iā€™ll be sure to post about how it goes. There seems to be a general lack of longer-term follow-up on many of these mattress reviews.

Then again, I suppose many people who make a good choice based on the information here no longer have a need to ask questions because they are completely satisfied and not thinking about any further mattress purchases.

Hi jajajajim,

I think that this is common with reviews of any type although I would be very cautious about using mattress reviews as a reliable source of information about the suitability or the durability of a mattress anyway (see post #13 here).

Most importantly though ā€¦ congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to let us know your comments and feedback when you receive it ā€¦ and with any luck maybe you will also be one of the ā€œexceptionsā€ that shares your experience in a few years down the road as well.

Phoenix

Great site! Very Helpful!

Hi scheuermamk,

Welcome to the site ā€¦ Iā€™m glad you found us :slight_smile:

I noticed that you registered with your email as your username which means that automated spambots will be able to harvest your email and add you to their spam lists. If youā€™d like I can remove the @ and the domain after it and change your username to just scheuermamk (or any username you wish).

Phoenix

Hi All,
Iā€™m working directly with a new mattress company called Nimbus. They are in the same category as Tuft & Needle or Casper. I personally sleep on a queen but I bought a king for my parents. Everyone loves the mattress and yes I am a little biased but they offer a comfort guarantee.

Hi sleeptracker,

Thanks for letting us know that youā€™ve launched.

I switched your post to a new topic and I removed part of your post because advertising/promotions are against the rules of the forum.

Phoenix

Thanks for letting me know. How do I offer people the Mattress Underground discount?

Hi sleeptracker,

At this point you wouldnā€™t qualify for membership yet because you are too new and I donā€™t know much about you, your mattress, your history, or your background but if you PM or email me with your phone number Iā€™d be happy to talk with you about your mattress.

Phoenix

You are all awesome. Thanks for all the help in researching a latex mattress and getting me a wicked discount. Bye bye toxic gasses :woohoo:

Hi arrrrffff,

Iā€™m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Great site. Looking to upgrade our mattress as an anniversary present. Need a no-hassle return policy.

Hi devidi,

Welcome to you as well :slight_smile:

Iā€™m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding and of course to any comments or questions you may have along the way.

As you mentioned a good return policy can certainly be an important part of the ā€œvalueā€ of an online purchase. There is more about the different ways to choose a mattress (either locally or online) that is the most suitable ā€œmatchā€ for your specific needs and preferences and how to identify and minimize the risks of making a choice that doesnā€™t turn out as well as you hoped for that are involved in each of them in post #2 here.

Phoenix

Iā€™ve been searching locally (Tulsa, OK) for a new mattress for several weeks, and kept getting close, but never had any ā€œEurekaā€ moments. I was put off by various reasons, unknown quality of construction, comfort, and even the occasional pushy salesman.

Last weekend, I took the 1.5 hour trip to see Jim at Oklahoma Mattress in Oklahoma City. I was already headed down that way, and certainly killed 2 birds with 1 stone. A small, locally owned operation that was happy to answer questions, discuss the various comfort/support options that are available, and do all they could to help me make my decision. The quality is top-notch. They took me into the room where they assemble and manufacture the mattresses so I could actually see what was used. They were happy to adjust layer thickness & firmness on samples right there on the floor to help me find just the right bed.

Knowing I was headed back that way in a week, Iā€™ve ā€œslept on itā€, and will finalize the deal today. Iā€™ll keep everyone advised!

Hi WildWillie,

As you know I think highly of Jim and Oklahoma Mattress and you are certainly looking in a great direction.

Phoenix

Great site. Iā€™m looking at the Ultimate Dreams mattress. It seems to be a great value.

Hi Angela,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us.

I would agree that the Ultimate Dreams mattresses are certainly great quality/value choices.

Phoenix