Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi WeShallNotAllSleep,

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up choosing … and of course your feedback when you receive it :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for all the work on this site. It has been very informative as I look into getting a new Cal King mattress. Based on the info here, I am leaning towards a latex one so will be checking out the various linked member sites.

Kenny
Hayward, Ca

Hi kennymaSF,

I’m glad you found us … and I’m looking forward to any comments or questions you may have along the way :slight_smile:

You’ve probably seen this but just in case you haven’t … some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Hayward area are included in the list for the San Francisco / Oakland region in post #2 here.

Phoenix

great web site, glad to be a member

Thanks for providing this resource. I’ve read through a ton on info on mattresses and I am this close to purchasing the Bamboo Bliss from Brooklyn Bedding. Now, all I need to do is choose between 5 and 6 for firmness!

Hi tobermey,

I’m glad you found us and thanks :slight_smile:

@tfbrice,

You are certainly looking at a good quality/value choice.

They are pretty good at talking it through with you on the phone to help you make your comfort choice.

Phoenix

One word “WOW” what a load of information on this website. With everyone testing out all these mattress (sleeping on the job) out who’s doing all the real work :lol:

As a new member it looks like I will have plenty of bedtime reading to do before I purchase my mattress topper. We have a 100% Natural latex mattress (firm) but my wife wants a little more “Sinking IN” feeling.

Keep up the great work

Gtaward

This has been a great website! Thanks Phoenix!

Hi Gtaward and kobec,

I’m glad both of you found us and that the site could help you … and welcome :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I randomly discovered this website from an Amazon review and it is fantastic. I appreciate you providing this service/information

Hi lightrat,

Thanks for the kind words and I’m glad you “stumbled” across us :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for such an informative site, Phoenix. I would be completely overwhelmed if I hadn’t found you!

Thanks for all the info Phoenix! It’s made mattress shopping so much easier, and I was even able to spot a dishonest salesman.

Best,
Mike

Thanks for all the great info! I am getting close to pulling the trigger on a new latex mattress and look forward to a better night’s sleep :slight_smile:

I really appreciate the great information on this site. Thanks for putting it all together. We will be buying a new mattress from Select Foam soon (Cirrus Luxe-ES). I will post a review of my new mattress and experience. Thanks!

Hi sefkhet, 5something, rsvoir, and MarkMN,

I’m glad all of you found us and that the site could help you !

@ MarkMN,

Congratulations on your new mattress … and I’m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you for the wealth of information that you provide on your website! I would’ve never known that CozyPure was just a few miles away from me in Norfolk.

Thank you for all the information your site provides! Wondering if the forum member discount applies when a sale is also offered, such as for labor day?

Hi CAR31,

That depends on which manufacturer and which sale.

Some of the members have ongoing sales which rotate between specifics but are really part of their “regular price” and offer the extra discount on top of their sale price. Others sometimes have occasional sales for short periods of time that are bigger than the forum discount which would replace the discount but only temporarily. I would ask them directly because it will depend on the manufacturer and the type of sale.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix, for your extensive information on mattress selection. After reviewing all the information on the forums and basics, we’ve decided on a bamboo bliss from brooklyn bedding. We can’t wait to try it out!