Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi, great info on this site! Helped me decide to order a Dreamfoam mattress.

Hi randyfuj,

Iā€™m glad the site could help you.

As you probably know I think you made a great choice ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback when youā€™ve received it.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

Thank you so much for providing this valuable resource! Iā€™ve been researching latex mattresses for several weeks, and am about to purchase a split king setup with adjustable foundations. The mattresses will be from one of your recommended manufacturers in San Diego - mattressmakers.com. I would probably not have found them otherwise!

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hi jsaye (Jeremy),

Iā€™m glad you found us ā€¦ and Mattress Makers who was just recently added to the membership list.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback when youā€™ve had the chance to sleep on it.

Phoenix

Great site to help sort out the many questions on the options to consider when evaluating a mattress purchase. Well designed and delivered content. Having the extra benefit of promotions - helps to make the vendor decision as well. Thank you.

Hi kobby71,

Iā€™m glad the site was helpful for you ā€¦ and welcome :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I want to say thanks for all the great information. My husband and I bought a Tempurpedic and didnā€™t like it so we returned it and have been searching for several weeks to find a mattress we would like. The information you provided here has really been helpful in the research process. We have decided to go natural latex foam and are hopeful it will work out better than the last decision which was made based on a salespersons testimonial. We will let you know how the plush bed works out.

Hi Pat.e,

Iā€™m glad the site could help you ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :).

What did you end up buying?

Phoenix

This is an awesome forum. It is excellent in helping decide on what kind of mattress and foundation to get, helping to identify some good manufacturers, and getting a discountā€”good job.

Hi rnabors,

Iā€™m glad you found us ā€¦ and welcome :slight_smile:

Phoenix

This site is a great resource for making decisions on a mattress purchase. I appreciate the participation and input of so many users of this forum.
I have decided on a Dreamfoam, and ordered it today. Cannot wait for its arrival.

Awesomeā€¦Thanks!

Hi flymanpmd,

Congratulations on your new mattress ā€¦ youā€™ve certainly made a great quality/value choice :slight_smile:

@ bigez,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Phoenix

This site helped sway me to take a chance on the DreamFoam Ultimate Dreams Crazy Quilt 7 inch TriZone Mattress.

Hi thelastmile,

Its certainly a very attractive choice for those that are in the lowest budget ranges.

I think you may be the first forum member that has mentioned buying this mattress so Iā€™ll be interested in your feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Haha I think I am the first one to mention this bed. Iā€™ve been searching around but the only reviews Iā€™ve seen are on Amazon.

I look forward to share my experience after sleeping on it for a while.

FYI, the free pillow offer doesnā€™t apply to this bed.

[quote=ā€œPhoenixā€ post=31877]Hi thelastmile,

Its certainly a very attractive choice for those that are in the lowest budget ranges.

I think you may be the first forum member that has mentioned buying this mattress so Iā€™ll be interested in your feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix[/quote]

Hi thelastmile,

That makes sense for a mattress in this budget range ā€¦ and thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you for the great site and super helpful information!

Hi dansawyer,

Iā€™m glad you found your way here ā€¦ welcome :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for putting together such a great site. Almost too much information, but Iā€™m glad I found it before I made a decision.