Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi actionzen and ksudvm,

Welcome to both of you :slight_smile:

@ksudvm,

You certainly made a good quality/value choice if you prefer the feel of a firmer polyfoam mattress … and I’m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hello,
I’ve been lurking here a while gleaning and learning.
We are going to purchase a Tuft and Needle 10in King. So excited to get some real support and we will let you know what we think!
Thanks for all the information and advice!

Hi wookiesleeps,

Welcome … and I’m glad the site has been helpful.

While I know that you haven’t made the actual purchase yet … it seems that you’ve made your final decision so congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix

Hello all! Looking forward to purchasing a 10" Abscond from Spindle. Thanks to this forum, I have found my next mattress!

Hi NJHiker,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum!.

You are certainly looking at a great quality/value choice and assuming that you have made your final choice … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Thanks for all the good advise and a good website. I’m still looking around, but will probably make a purchase in the few days or so.

Hi California_One,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any questions or comments you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Excellent website, the mattress buying tutorial very helpful. Based on the firmness comments and liberal return policy I decided to try the Tuft & Needle 10. Thanks for running the website.

Great website, thx for everything you do for the community.

Hi thethrowdown,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you for the site.

I am probably going to buy a DreamFoam Ultimate 13". After research and laying on a Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe (along with a few others) as suggested I feel that it will be a great mattress.

Again thank you for all the information you and the other members have curated.

Hi krrose27,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

As you know I think highly of Dreamfoam and the quality and value of their mattresses and if your testing indicated that the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe was a good match for you in terms of PPP then the Ultimate Dreams 13" gel memory foam mattress would likely make a very suitable choice for you as well.

I hope you have the chance to let us know once you’ve made your final decision and of course I would love to hear your feedback as well once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Phoenix

This is possibly the most useful forum ever! Thanks for all the information. I’m quickly getting to the conclusion that T&N 10 is the mattress for me!

Hi saaidak,

Thanks for the kind words … and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

You have many options to choose from but if you are comfortable with a firmer polyfoam mattress then the Tuft & Needle 10 would make a great choice.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Decided to go with a Tuft & Needle today thanks!

Hi JeromeJeromeJerome,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

I’m sure you will change the mattress industry if you keep on doing this!

It’s a long way for me to find the mattress I love (Spindle Abscond - 10" Latex Mattress). Without https://mattressunderground.com , I cannot get it.

Thanks,

Zhigang

Hi zhigangwang,

That’s certainly one of the goals of the site … and one of the main reasons that I started it. One step and one person at a time!

As you know, I along with many other members of the site that have purchased from them, think highly of Neal and Spindle Mattress and they are certainly a great choice.

I’m not clear if you are just considering them or if you’ve actually made a purchase but if you have purchased the Abscond … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback once you’ve received it.

Phoenix

Just ordered mine. Super excited and I’m super thankful that I can extend to the 60 day trial and discount.

Hi nomadsails,

I don’t know which mattress you purchased but based on your comments about extending the trial period I’m guessing it was one of the Tuft & Needle mattresses.

In any case … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix