Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi crafty3rd,

Welcome … and I’m glad the site could help you :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

Your work here is impressive and I want to offer you my sincere appreciation for what you have done for consumers everywhere. I found this forum this week while I have been mattress shopping. The industry is as thick as pudding with misinformation and your website lends some sanity to the process of trying to become an informed consumer.

I tip my hat to you! Thank you much.
Emily

Hi squirrely,

Welcome … and thanks for the kind words … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Good luck in your search and I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way that I can help with.

Phoenix

This is a fantastic site. It has been so helpful in sorting out my confusion of what mattress to purchase.

Hi Reaper712,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for these forums, this looks like a great resource!

Hi tpunderson,

Welcome :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Thank you for providing this site! It has been a wonderful resource as I research and purchase a new mattress! :slight_smile:

Hi om28v,

I’m glad you found us as well and that the information here could help you :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for “The Mattress Underground” site and all the information it contains!
I see FloBeds is now a member which offers the 5% discount. My wife and I are close to buying a Vzone from them and this will help.

Regards, Ernie

Hi ernie111,

As you know I think highly of Flobeds and they have been a member of the site for some time now (almost 2 years). Their vZone is one of very few zoning systems which can be customized to the specific needs and preferences of each person which makes it somewhat unique compared to most other latex mattresses and it can certainly make a great choice. There is more about the vZone in post #4 here.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding when the time comes to “pull the trigger” :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the information on this site!

Hi ericpike,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us and that the site could help you :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding as well.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

Picked up my Pure Bliss Beautiful from Mattress to Go last night and it was the first night of pure sleep in a long time. I know it is way early to review a bed but so glad I found this site. You should see the eyebrows of people when you say latex bed. You saved me from bed in a box memory foam and some over priced furniture store with a free hdtv. Thanks again!

Hi Delwind,

I switched your post to your topic here to keep them together and make them easier to find without being mixed in with a more general topic.

I appreciate your first nights feedback and I’m also looking forward to any other comments you have the chance to share when you’ve had the chance to sleep on it for a bit longer as well.

Raised eyebrows is a “good thing” sometimes :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you for this thread. I am making my first post and I am ready to purchase a 10" Foam Mattress from T&N.
This Forum has helped with my research and decision. :slight_smile:

Hi antny-p,

Welcome and I’m glad the site could help you!

You are certainly making a great quality/value choice choice and I hope you have the chance to share your comments and feedback once you’ve received it.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Phoenix, just wanted to drop a quick note and say thanks for creating this site. Researching mattresses online can be a very frustrating process, even for the most savvy of web users. I rank it right up there with trying to research and find a reputable website host (which is a nightmare).

I was planning on sticking with the status quo (innerspring) until I came across your site and learned more about latex mattresses. After checking out several brands/styles at a local store (and loving them), I’ve settled on an Aloe Alexis from Brooklyn Bedding. Will be placing an order in the next day or two and can’t wait for it to arrive.

Keep up the great work!

-Mike

Hi mladams,

Unfortunately finding a reliable website host is one of the “nightmares” that I’ve also experienced!

[quote]I was planning on sticking with the status quo (innerspring) until I came across your site and learned more about latex mattresses. After checking out several brands/styles at a local store (and loving them), I’ve settled on an Aloe Alexis from Brooklyn Bedding. Will be placing an order in the next day or two and can’t wait for it to arrive.

Keep up the great work![/quote]

Thanks for the kind comments … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

As you know I think you are making a great quality/value choice and I’m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Thanks for this site! About to order the 12" Supreme from Dream foam.