Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi WildWillie,

Thanks for letting us know what you ended up deciding … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

As you mentioned I wish that most of the industry still did business the way that Oklahoma Mattress and some of the other smaller manufacturers across the country still do … it really is a breath of fresh air.

I’m looking forward to any comments and feedback you have the chance to share when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Thanks for all the information you have provided and for all the good information that this website provided on shopping for mattresses

Hi lbaggott,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hi,

Thanks for the info on this site, I found it useful.

One mild suggestion I have is to maybe put a link to this forum post, or some of its content, or something, on the page with the list of mattress discounts, so people can find the info more easily. I spent a couple minutes being confused as to how one becomes a member :slight_smile:

Hi JustinCEO,

I’m glad you found us and that the site could help you.

I’ve added the link to the membership directory page … and thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Long-time lurker, first time poster :slight_smile:

After much deliberation, planning on going for the SleepEZ 10000. I will try to come back and post my thoughts on the mattress after I get it.

Hi cdm137,

As you know from your “lurking” here I think you are making a great choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix

I’m going to give the sleepez a chance as well.

I’ve read countless pages by phoenix and it only feels half as daunting compared to when I started my research.

Thanks phoenix!

Hi blik,

Congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

I hope you also have the chance to share your feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix

This website is great! I’ve spent hours reading here and I think am ready to make my purchase…wish me luck! And Phoenix, thanks for all your hard work and dedication — this may be the best forum I’ve ever come across.

Hi ck1991,

Thanks for the kind words … and I’m glad the site could help :).

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Been lurking here for a while.
Almost ready to make my choice.
just wanted to post and say thanks for all the information!
posted here to say thanks for the discount also.

Hi genesis,

Welcome … and I’m glad the site could help you.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Great information on here. I think I’m finally ready to buy a new mattress!

Hi kyleh113,

I’m glad you found us as well and I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions that you have along the way :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you for the wealth of information on this site! I certainly feel better on the quest for a new mattress. The member discount is also a much appreciated bonus!

Thank you Phoenix and everyone who has provided input on the Mattress Forum!

Hi Sjer00,

Welcome … and I’m glad the site could help you :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you so much for making this site! My husband and I are on a tight budget, and always seek to get the best quality we can. I was really discouraged when we first started looking for a new mattress. It seemed like everything in our price range had bad reviews, and generally made me feel like we were doomed to spend our hard saved $1000 on a junky mattress that we would hate in 3 years.

The information and resources here changed that completely. Now we’re off to Mattress to Go this afternoon, and thanks to you we feel well prepared to make the most of our budget, and find a mattress we’ll love.

Hi Nebullama,

Welcome … and I’m glad the site could help you :slight_smile:

You are certainly looking in a great direction and as you know I think very highly of Jeff and Mattress-To-Go. I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback after your visit.

Phoenix

Just wanted to thank you for the forum. It’s helping us make a decision on our next mattress. Being in Houston, we’re leaning towards Texas Mattress Makers. They seem to have everyone beat on price and the quality is comparable.