Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi mkws114,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

You certainly made a good quality/value choice and I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Been a lurker here for a few months.

A nest bedding Love Bed is expanding in my bedroom right now.

I look forward to adding my subjective experiences to this community soon.

Hi slorolling88,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

You certainly made a great quality/value choice and I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Phoenix,
I am a new reader and now a member of your fabulous Mattress Underground site/service. After spending hours of research in preparation to find a new “right” mattress for my husband and I, we feel much more educated. We hope we can successfully apply what we are learning, to our selection and be sleeping better soon. THANK YOU!
AllieAJ

Hi AllieAJ,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and good luck in your search :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

This site is fantastic. A ton of very useful information – thank you. I look forward to replacing my 10+ year old innerspring mattress.

Hi zazman,

Welcome :slight_smile:

I’m glad the site could help you as well and I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

It’s been so helpful discovering this rich and educational website. We recenlty made a slightly hasty purchase of a tempurpedic countour select on closeout at Costco. The offgassing was so intense for the first week we didn’t get to even get a chance to sleep on it… It’s been returned and we are leaning strongly towards a Tuft and Needle after lots of reading here. Seems the risks are small with the service, return policy, and price point. I’m expecting a little offgassing but hopefully it won’t be nearly as nauseating and the certipur certification definitely puts me at a litlle more ease. Thanks for your help with all this!

Hi joaquin6,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and I;m glad you found us.

You are certainly looking at a good quality/value choice and like the other “simplified choice” mattresses (see posts #1 and #2 in this topic) there is little risk in testing it in your bedroom instead of a showroom since they have a great trial period and return/refund policy.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding once you pull the trigger.

Phoenix

Glad I found your site which led me to Jim Hunter at Oklahoma Mattress in OKC.
Saturday we took the 1-1/2 drive from Broken Arrow for a second look and feel.
Finally pulled the trigger on a custom latex, actually 2 XL twins that we eventually will put on adjustable bases.
Jim Hunter is absolutely amazing. He is a wealth of knowledge.
We spent almost 2 hours trying different combinations on our first visit.
Saturday, he had to personally move 2 pieces of latex from his warehouse to re-assemble the mattress that we were considering. We got to lay on it and roll around on it until we were sure that we liked it.
When it was all over Jim gave us the 5% discount and thanked us at least 6 or 8 times for our purchase.
Hope to have our mattresses in a couple of weeks.

H. Terry
Broken Arrow, OK

Hi terryhw,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments and feedback about Jim and Oklahoma Mattress … I appreciate it!

As you know I think highly of the quality and value of their mattresses and there have been many forum members that have been very happy with the knowledge and guidance they received and with their purchase there.

Most importantly … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Thank you for this site! I have been doing HOURS of research, after owning a couple commercial non-flippable innerspring mattresses, over the last several years. Mattresses that once again, have body impressions. Sold from stores that are everywhere, and sell the most recognized brands, and have salespeople who are only there to sell you!
After reading many things on your site, i am almost ready to go shopping, at different places than the aforementioned. THANK YOU!!! :slight_smile:

Hi Snowflakelady,

Welcome to the site … and I’m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding now that you are “armed” with some good information and guidelines … and of course any comments or questions you may have that I can help with along the way.

You may have found the forum list that is closest to you already but just in case you haven’t if you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I’ve been stressing out about picking a mattress and afraid that I’ll over pay. After digesting post after post, I can finally make an informed decision. I’ve already moved away from considering bedinabox and started looking at Dream Foam mattresses. I’ll pick up the search again tomorrow after I get some rest. Thanks again, to you and all the other members!

Hi socalsleeper,

Welcome … and I’m glad to hear that the site has been helpful for you :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding as well.

Phoenix

This site has been extraordinarily helpful in making our decision for our next mattress. It looks like we will be going with the DreamFoam 13" Gel Memory Foam Mattress. I thought I had read earlier about a member bonus of a free pillow if I order directly from the DreamFoam site. Does anyone know if this bonus is still available?

Hi bakldewitt,

You are certainly looking at a great quality/value option and I hope you let us know what you end up deciding once you pull the trigger.

The pillow bonus that Dreamfoam offers to the members here is still in effect yes.

Phoenix

Finally registered here, especially after finding out about the 5% discount. :lol:

I’ve been reading for a while now as I’m in the need of a new bed. Glad I came here as it helped to push me to Texas Mattress Makers here in Houston although I knew about them. It was good to see the positive reviews.

I’ll be purchasing the Rome from them in the next week or so.

Hi wraab,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and I’m glad you found us.

As you know I think highly of Texas Mattress Makers and you are certainly looking at a good quality/value purchase … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Hello, Thanks for all the information you provided us.