Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Thanks for this! This closes the deal for me - buying my Tuft & Needle now!

Hi mogarcia20, xtencornfield, dreebed, pete810g, Hwang, snapcoyote, and thenextbillgates,

This topic seems to be very active today!

Welcome to all of you … and I’m glad you found us.

@mogarcia20 and @thenextbillgates

Congratulations to both of you on your new mattresses :slight_smile:

You are certainly making one of many good quality/value choices and I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive your mattresses and have had the chance to try them out.

Phoenix

A Colosseum of information about mattresses. Thank you for equipping the consumer with first hand information making it easier to shop around.

Hi dealbuster,

I’m glad you found us as well.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Thanks for helping me get a deal on a new mattress.

Hi panders4,

You’ve very welcome … and I’m glad the site could help you :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you!! I’m looking forward to trying out the Tuft and Needle mattress soon!

Hi imagoat,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and you’re certainly looking at a good quality/value choice.

Phoenix

Phoenix, I remembered the 5% discount I could have asked for at Flexus Comfort in Covina, CA. However, I didn’t ask for it. Why? Because they gave me such a good price, brought the mattress to me free (>100 miles each way) took away my old latex Cal king ($25 for proper disposal) and provided me with a wonderful buying experience. Are we loaded with dough? No, but sometimes I feel bad about getting a discount when I’m already getting a wonderful price. Thank you for all of your help navigating through the world of latex mattresses - you are a wonderful resource!

Hi BinOjai,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the mattress you purchased and for your comments and feedback as well.

As you know I think you made a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

The type of “values” where people elevate what they believe is “right” or is more “meaningful” to them above saving a few dollars has become much less common in the world today and I’m grateful that you shared your comments about the discount as well. I am one of those that understands and respects (and even admires) these types of choices!

Phoenix

Sounds great. Looks like I’ll be getting a queen sized mattress from Tuft & Needle! Thank you!!!

Hi andrew_in_sd,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive it as well.

Phoenix

Is Brooklyn Bedding doing anything for forum members (other than the 5% off on their site) such as a free pillow?

Hi tbizzle,

The discounts or bonuses that the manufacturers or retailers that are members of the site provide to the forum members here are listed on the membership list.

Brooklyn Bedding provides a 5% discount to the forum members here.

Phoenix

Don’t hesitate to visit Mattress To Go in Shelby Township, Michigan. Jeff, the owner is incredibly patient and informative. We made two hour and a half trips to see him. We ultimately bought the pure latex BLISS Beautiful mattress. Anxiously awaiting its’ arrival!

Hi Kimd313,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments and feedback about Mattress-To-Go … I appreciate it.

As you probably know I also think that Jeff is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people in the industry and he has also made many great contributions to the forum here as well in his replies to some of the members here.

Most importantly congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit as well.

Phoenix

I’ll be pulling the trigger on the Dream Foam ULTIMATE DREAMS SUPREME 12″ GEL MEMORY FOAM. Thanks so much Mattress Underground.

I’m looking forward to purchasing a new mattress and getting a discount through the forum. Thanks for doing what you do so that we all get to save money.

Hi pizzam,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Looking forward to buying a mattress from Tuft & Needle with the discount! Thanks for the partnership.