Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

finally found this forum and thread! wish to learn more about this whole mattress business and find my ‘dream’ mattress,
so… where’s the discount everybody being talking about? LOL :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hi rainfyh08,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! as well :slight_smile:

If you scroll up 4 posts you will find the details of the discounts or bonuses that the manufacturers and retailers that are members of the site offer to the forum members here.

Phoenix

Got it. thanks for the quick reply… btw… did you just stay invisible? haha
anyways, good night!

Hi rainfyho8,

I have no idea what you mean … is that a trick question? :slight_smile:

Maybe some day we’ll all have an invisibility cloak.

Phoenix

Wow you guys have a great site! How informative! Looking and research mattresses can be so daunting, and this has helped tremendously! Thank you oh so much! Keep up the good work!

Hi lilflowr78,

I’m glad you found us as well … and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Thanks for the great site, Phoenix! I’m going to go ahead and order a Tuft & Needle. I recently found that about a year ago, they discontinued their referral discount program. Is the Mattress Underground forum member discount still alive and well for Tuft & Needle?

Hi kleinbottle,

I’m glad you found us … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Yes it is … all you need to do is call or email them after your purchase to let them know you are a member here and they will apply the discount to the same card you used to make the purchase within a few days.

Phoenix

Thanks for all the great info! Went to the Tuft and Needle showroom and am getting one now.

Hi supervu,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to try it out.

Phoenix

Hi Guys,

I’m about to buy a Tuft and Needle mattress after reading all the reviews on this site. I hope I’ll be enjoying it shortly, just like some of the other members of this forum!

I just wanted to say thanks for this very informative website!

Thanks for the great info and discounts!

Hi Zontik,

Like the other members here that have purchased it … I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Hi nkgilley and bran1g3r,

Welcome to both of you … and I’m looking forward to finding out what each of you end up deciding :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Will also be buying a Tuft & Needle mattress!
It’ll be the first official mattress for the fiance and I. Pretty excited to go from a twin to a Queen sized aha

Hi Croce149,

Like the other forum members that have purchased it I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to try it out as well.

The discount for the forum members here is still active yes

Phoenix

Going to pick up a Tuff & Needle and will be saving an extra 6% because of this forum. :slight_smile:

Hi kevyli85,

Congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

I hope you also have the chance to share your comments and feedback once you’ve received it.

Phoenix

Purchased a Leesa but finding it a bit soft and thanks to this forum I am going to give Tuft and Needle a shot.