Down to two choices... help please

Hi ARazorbackguy1,

I haven’t seen either cover personally so from that point of view I can’t make a direct comparison.

I can tell you however that SleepEz has 3 different covers which are listed on this page. The two that are quilted both use wool and cotton but the difference is that the organic version uses organic materials and is more expensive. They also have an unquilted cover without wool and you can see a picture of it in post #76 here (the pictures on their site aren’t quite accurate but they haven’t changed them yet). The color of the unquilted cover in the linked post is actually off white not the darker color in the picture (the lighting was probably off).

To make an “exact” comparison … you would need to know the exact amount of wool in oz/sq yd for each (organic wool is expensive) but because they both use enough wool to pass the fire code … I would say the sleepez organic cover and the savvy rest are very comparable. The Savvy Rest pillowtop does have a separate cover around the topper (which would increase the material cost) while the SleepEz has all the layers inside a single cover.

Phoenix