Dreamfoam 12-in-1 King--Split Feelable?

I’m considering the 12-in-1 mattress. Quick Question: does the split foam in the king feel different than, say, the solid stack in the queen? It’s usually just me and the (rather large) dog at present, so I may hover near the center. My roommate has a split baffle sleep number, and he hates how it feels in the center.

The king might be more bed than I need anyway (at least right now, but who knows what the future might hold?), but the price is pretty great. I just don’t want to sag in the middle.

Anybody know?

Hi Dvisic,

Dreamfoam doesn’t mention anything about split layers being available for the 12 in 1 customizable mattress and apparently nobody has asked about it but I talked with them today and they confirmed that a side to side split can be a custom option for a king size.

With a suitable tight fitting quilted cover (which the 12 in 1 has) you won’t feel the split in the middle … only the difference in firmness from one side to another if you sleep right in the middle.

Phoenix

I agree. Some of the sleep number beds have a rigid foam barrier between the bladders to keep movement from transferring to the other side of the bed. You won’t feel it with a foam bed.

Phoenix,

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know how I go about requesting it one way or the other, purchasing through amazon? Also, the whole mattressunderground discount/bonus info?

Jankdc,

Thanks!

–>dv.

Hi Dvisic,

You can just call or email them (I would call) to let them know you’re a member here (for the pillow bonus) and to request the split layering.

Phoenix

Thanks!

[quote=“Phoenix” post=38692]Hi Dvisic,

You can just call or email them (I would call) to let them know you’re a member here (for the pillow bonus) and to request the split layering.

Phoenix[/quote]