DreamFoam 13"

A few days ago, I went to a local mattress store and really liked the feel of the Tempurpedic Cloudlux. I did not like the price, of course! So I came home and started reading more on this site, which is excellent!

I just called the number on Dreamfoam’s website and was surprised that Chuck answered. I have read about him on the forums here. I went ahead and ordered a 13" Gel Foam on Amazon, will be here tomorrow. I just started with one Twin XL, I’ll need two for an adjustable base, that I’m still looking for. Considering the Leggett & Platt Prodigy.

Hi sosleepy,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

If you are looking for an adjustable bed then the The adjustable bed thread here may also be helpful.

Phoenix

I got the DreamFoam mattress on Friday, overnight from Amazon. It has exceeded my expectations! After sleeping on it for one night, I ordered the second one. I highly recommend this mattress to anyone looking for a soft, comfortable mattress for a great price, with great customer service.

I’m now reading through the posts to figure out which adjustable bed to buy.

Hi sosleepy,

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

It seems that your “comfort choice” was just as good as the quality and value of your mattress.

Phoenix