Dreamfoam, something different

Been searching for a mattress for a while, previously loved the Westin Heavenly bed, until I bought it and it’s only lasted 2 years and it’s horrible now. Came across Dreamfoam and think the 13" gel memory foam is perfect for what my wife and I are looking for. Side sleepers, a little bit over weight. However, was looking for something comparable to the Dreamfoam. For a company that sells mostly online, it has been like pulling teeth trying to get them to respond. I have sent 5 inquiries since last week, and only received one general feedback. I also told them I live in the east and wanted to order asap so I might be able to have the mattress by the upcoming weekend. So, I see a lot of positive things on Dreamfoam on here, but my experience has not been that. I realize they are a member here, but just sharing my experience. I work hard for my money and if I have to spend a little more so be it to get good service. As such, hoping people have recommendations on a similar mattress from a different maker? According to the info on this site, my PPP led me to a mattress close to the cloud luxe (or maybe even one level softer) is what I am looking for and meets my needs. Thanks!

Hi Jordan4242,

Dreamfoam is usually very quick with their email responses and when one person has a different experience than almost everyone else it’s usually not because they aren’t replying but that the emails are somehow going astray (their responses may be going into a into a junk email folder for example). If I was in your shoes I would call them on the phone or use their chat function so that you can talk with them in person.

The tutorial includes a link to the better online memory foam options I’m aware of (in the optional online step) and several of them make a memory foam mattress that is designed to be a close approximation of the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe.

Phoenix

Definitely nothing in my spam or anything, not sure what the deal is. Maybe they are not getting my emails for some reason but I did get one general response. Their online chat has not been available the last few days that I have seen, always says leave a message. Was looking at BB cool luxe but realize that is the same company, and the mattress is considerably more money. But service is better. Anybody else with either of these mattresses have any input on their thoughts after owning either of these mattresses for a while?

Hi Jordan4242,

I’m not sure what the reason is either but your experience is certainly unusual. I would just call them on the phone which is one of the most important parts of a successful online purchase anyway (see post #4 here).

A forum search on Cool Luxe or on Ultimate Dreams 13 gel memory foam and Dreamfoam 13 gel memory foam (you can just click the links) will bring up all or most of the forum posts and comments/feedback that mention them.

Phoenix

There was a delay with Chuck (of Dreamfoam) replying to me as well when I sent a question in recently. That said, he did apologize for the late response, and was knowledgeable when he finally did respond.

I wonder if something is going on, like they’re unusually busy or something?