DreamFoam Ultimate Dreams 13 inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress

Can anyone tell me if this mattress is worth the money ( $850 Cal King ) ? My wife and I are looking for a medium to soft mattress. We currently have a Serta 13 inch Memory Foam mattress we purchased 4-5 years ago but seems way to firm. What is a good comparison to this mattress or has anyone else purchased one on Amazon ? If so how do you like it ?

Hi whipzilla,

I think that only each person can answer your question for themselves based on their own criteria and the parts of their personal value equation are most important to them.

Before you buy any mattress I would make sure you have read post #1 here which is the most important post on the forum and includes or links to all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible decisions for your own specific needs and preferences.

I can tell you that Brooklyn Bedding who makes the mattress is one of the mattress manufacturers that are a member of this site which means that I consider them to be among the best quality and value in the country but I would also make sure that a mattress is likely to be suitable for your own needs and preferences in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, pressure relief, and personal preferences) because no matter what the quality of a mattress or how well it works for someone else … if it isn’t suitable for your body type or sleeping style then it would have little value to you.

In the case of this mattress … they have said it is very similar in “feel” to the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe except just a bit firmer (which many forum members have confirmed from their own experience) so I would make sure you did some careful and objective testing on this mattress to get a clear sense of how well it may work for you.

A forum search on Ultimate Dreams 13" gel memory foam (you can just click this) will also bring up more feedback about this mattress from any of the members here and more details about it’s construction.

Phoenix