Eco Sleep Latex Mattress from Arizona Premium Mattress

Does anyone have any experience with this mattress?

It looks to be very well made with high quality materials and at a good price… I’d probably look to get it with the 3" topper if I was to get it but then I’d have to pick between 19 and 28ILD. I don’t want a mattress that is too soft so I would normally lean towards the 28ILD although the Arizona people said due to my weight of 140lbs I would be better off with the 19ILD. I figure since it’s their mattress they would know but curious if anyone else has experience with it, Thanks.

Hi zexpress,

I don’t have any personal experience with it and hopefully some of the forum members that do will see your post and share their comments about it but I can certainly confirm that is uses good quality materials and there are no weak links in the mattress. An exact term site search on eco sleep will also bring up all the forum posts that mention it.

Having said that … I would be very cautious about using other people’s experiences or reviews on a mattress (either positive or negative) as a reliable source of information or guidance about how suitable a mattress may be for you and in many cases they can be more misleading than helpful because a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (see post #13 here).

When you can’t test a mattress in person then the most reliable source of guidance is always a more detailed phone conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced retailer or manufacturer (such as Arizona Premium) that has your best interests at heart and who can help “talk you through” the specifics of their mattresses and the options they have available that may be the best “match” for you based on the information you provide them, any local testing you have done or mattresses you have slept on and liked that they are familiar with, and the “averages” of other customers that are similar to you. They will know more about “matching” their specific mattress designs to different body types, sleeping positions, and preferences (or to other mattresses that they are familiar with) than anyone else.

Phoenix