Egg crate topper

Hello,

I’m looking for a heavy duty, heavy weight foam egg crate topper. I had one that lasted for years that helped me sleep after trying everything else. Now it seems like there’s supplier issues and l can’t find one at the previous foam store. Does anyone have any leads? Or a suggestion for a non-latex, non-memory foam med-soft foam topper. Any help much appreciated.

I think Flobeds sells a latex egg crate topper. They sell it separately.

John

Hi pressurepts,

With all the ‘hiccups’ in the supply chain, especially for raw materials, I guess it’s not surprising there’s another, hopefully brief, shortage. Where else have you tried? I see This convoluted HD foam topper on Amazon, have you tried ordering that one? And what sort of ‘feel’ are you aiming for?

~ Basilio

Hi pressurepts,

We can get them, they’re available in HD foam with a 2" peak and a 1" valley, as well as a 3" peak and a 1" valley.

regards

1 Like

Fantastic. I see your plain HR foam toppers. Do you ship to the United States?

Hi pressurepts,

Unfortunately, we can’t ship to the USA from Canada. I suggest you check Amazon or Ebay. Best of luck in your search,

regards

Is there anyway around the shipping issue? Paying more, etc? Its kinda crazy. the only other U.S. place online that I found is charging an exorbitant price for HR foam eggcrate. like the cost of new mattress practically for a 3 in topper.

Hi pressurepts,

I am really sorry to hear that, Unfortunately, we cannot ship to the USA under any condition. Have you checked out this company?

Hi,

So a U.S based place Foam Online looks like they have HR foam, but to get the
egg crate cut for some reason is realllllllly expensive (maybe there is an error but its telling me like $800?). But for flat foam its reasonable - $200. But still expensive enough I want to get the right thing. What i have right now is 2.5 in HR 2.6 Lb 34 ILD everflex. Its very dense and springy, but the egg crate cut makes it work.

So my option is to get flat foam, I’m guessing flat 28 ILD would be too firm in flat? my next option is 20 ILD flat, but wondering is that’s too soft? How much does the egg cut soften it?

Or another Canadian company Foam Zone looks like it does ship to the U.S for a pretty fair price.
But they just have egg crate similar to what you described in HD 2.0lb and HD 2.5lb. So i wonder what is better? The flat HR or the egg crate cut HD?

Any technical expertise appreciated. Many thanks. (5’7", 143#, issues with arms falling asleep, pressure issues, but also lower back. so need med cushion and support)