EightSleep Pod 3 vs Sleep Number Climate 360

Hi diamonddave, and welcome to The Mattress Underground :slight_smile:

I just bought the Pod 3 Cover but just heard about the Sleep Number Climate360 mattress which came out a couple months ago. Money is no object, so I am wondering if I should return my Eight Sleep Pod Cover and buy the Climate 360?
The reviews of the Climate360 on Google are excellent (better than EightSleep Pod).

As you likely know, any mattress is unique to those sleeping on it based on their PPP (height, BMI, sleeping position(s) and any underlying health concerns) and their Stats (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences). I would take any reviews with a skeptical eye, as these are coming from a personal and mostly uneducated perspective. These reviews cannot tell you how YOU will feel on the mattress as this depends on the sleeper’s unique needs and preferences. You’ll also be likely to find quite often marketing/PR masquerading as ‘unbiased’ reviews.

It seems like the Climate360 does everything the Pod does and more (like automatic firmness adjustments). Who has tried both? Which one is better?
I define better as maximizing sleep efficiency and quality

There is a discussion of these types of cooling/heating systems in this post from July; basically - if you try either of these out and find them comfortable, great! If sleeping too hot is a major issue then this might be the route. Since you did not include any Stats or PPP, we cannot really determine the likelihood of either product may be suited for you. These, as well as the Chilipad - discussed in the post I noted - are hydronic cooling systems and perform similar functions. They are higher priced due to the software/hardware which makes up these types of mattress.

I have no experience with either the Climate 360 or Eight Sleep Pod 3; basically they have a lot of proprietary components/tech/software and so there is very little transparency on materials or how effective they are. There’s not much discussion about it on our Forum either so it would be difficult to determine if they are appropriate to you from either a subjective or objective position.

If you’d provide your Stats and PPP and what sleep issues you are trying to resolve we may be able to comment further.

~ Basilio