Ergovea latex mattress

Hi, I was wondering if you can give me your opinion of the Ergovea mattressas, they are latex, all natural but a very new company. Was wondering if you know anything about them and how would you compare them to the IQ comforPedic.
Thank you!

Hi Raquel,

The name of the company doesn’t matter to me nearly as much as the quality of the construction and the materials inside it and I would make comparisons between mattresses based on the most important parts of the value of a mattress purchase (see post #13 here). Once you are confident that a mattress is a good match for you in terms of PPP then the next most important part of a mattress purchase is making sure you know the specifics of all the materials and components inside it (see this page). Once you know this you can identify any weak links and make more meaningful comparisons with other mattresses based on all the other parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

If the Ergovea is all latex then it would be a high quality and durable choice although I would want to know the type and blend of the latex and I would make some meaningful comparisons to other similar mattresses.

[quote]how would you compare them to the IQ comforPedic.
Thank you! [/quote]

I would make sure you’ve read the tutorial post which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible purchase … and more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones (including any of the major brands such as Simmons … see the guidelines here). This isn’t a mattress I would include in any comparison because I wouldn’t consider it in the first place.

Phoenix