Evaya mattresses: Anyone with information on this brand?

Looks like a new company: Evaya Organics. Anyone with experience? Their mattresses look interesting.

Hi nartman,

You might be accurate in your assessment that Evaya is a newer company aiming to capitalize on the growing trend of all-natural mattresses. They provide a well-crafted description of their product and present it in an appealing manner. The website exudes a clean and polished aesthetic.

While they don’t delve deeply into the specifics of foam densities and ILDs (Indentation Load Deflections), they do offer different firmness options through the three variations of their mattress. I suspect that if queried, they would likely be forthcoming about the mattress specifications, given their numerous certifications which they prominently display.

It could be worthwhile to revisit Evaya’s offerings; it appears to be a promising mattress choice.

My observations. Evaya is a marketing company selling mattresses made for them, not by them. From their site: We source raw materials that are born in New Zealand but the product is built right here in the USA! Our exclusive manufacturing partner has been in business since 1971 serving the mattress industry, run by four generations of family members committed to building products that help people sleep better and live a better life.

I sent them an email requesting the manufacturers name and location.

Their pocket coil mattresses are quite expensive compared to the trusted members on this site offering the same or better quality.

I just looked up the address they have listed: 12 Park Street
Webster, MA 01570. Same address as Jeffco FIbers. https://jeffcofibres.com I’m guessing they make the mattresses for Evaya.

Kingsdown began in 1971, as did flobeds. Not sure if there is a connection, but than again, there are a lot of small manufacturers out there that is could be. I know Jeffco makes them now, but I never heard of a Jeffco mattress. Perhaps they manufacture for others under various names.

The curious thing with Jeffco is that they have not updated their terms of use since 2021 and copyrighted their website since 2022.

I dont necessarily think this mattress offers anything that is not out there already.
The Birch Mattress
MyGreenMattress
Harvest
Avocado
Plushbeds

Whether you like some or all of the above, they are all in the same ballpark, the wheel has not be invented here.

Jeffco manufactures polyurethane foam toppers for Saatva.

@nartman
It’s confirmed via email response from Evaya. Jeffco is the manufacturer of the Evaya mattress. If you wish to pursue the product, contact them at Evaya Organics Support, Jeffco Fibres, Inc., 12 Park Street, Webster MA. 01570.