Factory Direct Mattress Manufacturers near Los Angeles, CA

Hi hershcules,

I just wanted to chime in and say that a couple of months ago I bought from Flexus Mattress. I research for 6 months and they were on the list in LA. I didn’t have to stop anywhere else. They created a custom fit for me since their display was either firm or soft. I liked the soft but they noted my spine was not in alignment. I needed something in the middle so off then ran into the warehouse and brought back a softer layer to put into the bed.

It has taken me a month or so to get used to it but I was sold on full latex from day one. Now I have everyone try my bed - even overnight guests. The long term benefits sell the mattress.

BTW - you must get their pillow. Totally worth the $$!

Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I think we’re going to go check it out, just too bad that they aren’t open on Sundays!

Hey Phoenix et all - I ended up going w/ a 10" cal king all latex from Flexus. Its being delivered in the next week so I’ll let you (and everyone else here) know how it works out. We also are getting the 2.5 inch bunky board as a foundation which will sit atop our platform bed and allow the mattress to breathe and Henry threw in a couple latex pillows as well, all at a fair price.

Thanks again for all you do here w/ this forum.

Best,

Matt

Hi hershcules,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I think you did very well … and I hope you have the chance to share your feedback with us once you receive it.

Phoenix